GNLU - Diploma in Internet Law & Policy
The GNLU diploma programme in Internet Law and Policy is a first in India. In the past five years alone, India has witnessed a boom in Internet run businesses. Many opportunities are opening for students and professionals who have knowledge on India's nascent laws on the Internet. The world of cyberspace is changing and with it the law that governs cyberspace is also changing. This Diploma programme will be taught by leading in house experts in the field of Internet Law who deal with legal issues pertaining to the Internet on a daily basis.
What will you learn?
This diploma programme aims to provide an introduction to the Internet law in India for those who may seek a career in the technology industry. In a span of one year, you as an enrolled student would be getting a deep and complete insight of the fundamentals of Internet Law and interesting and popular subjects such as Intermediary liability, Data Privacy, Data Protection, the nuances of Online agreements, a complete understanding of the Indian Information Technology Act and also understand many case studies pertaining to Data Privacy and Intermediary liability where the Faculty of Enhelion have personally handled legal cases and legal issues of fortune 500 companies. Through the Diploma programme you will also get an insight into the legal issues related to Internet Banking, which is a growing area of Internet law in India and the world at large.
Increase your employability chances and Skill Sets:
In an age where increasing getting employment is a must for many students, this course is a must. Not only will you be reading top quality, easy to understand content online, you will also be getting a first hand experience on how legal experts look at important cyber issues by interacting with them through the online virtual classrooms and the physical interaction at GNLU.
"The diploma programme on Internet Law and Policy aims at meeting a professional's unmet needs. I was keenly looking for a course that dealt with Internet related issues and was quite exhilarated when I found that GNLU offered the same. The added advantage of having online lectures provide the flexibility of attending the classes at our convenience with a relaxed mind. Having attended the course, I find it very useful and knowledge enhancing."
Some of the Unique Features of this online programme:
- Continuous live online lectures that are recorded for future access to all enrolled students
- More than 150 Hours of Pre recorded lectures available for access
- Course developed by learned academicians and practicing lawyers
- Study at your own pace
- Focus on real life case study examples
- Continuous access to mentors and career counseling advice
- Get a chance to meet and interact with the experts and network among lawyers
- On campus boarding and lodging facility will be provided to all students
- University Identity cards to all registered diploma students
- Practical oriented evaluation - 2 MCQ tests and a few short assignments
- Response time to queries - Less than 12 hours
- Minimum: 10 plus 2 pass, He/she can also be a part of any university
- Any professional is also eligible for applying to this course
Documents required - [Can be submitted by 1st August, 2016]
- 10th Class Pass certificate
- 12th Class Marksheet
- Scanned Copy of your signature
- Scanned ID Proof
- Scanned Copy of your Passport Size photograph
- Undergraduate certificate [if applicable]
- Post graduate certificate [if applicable]
For more details, kindly refer: