Enviro Care Summit, 2016
Legal Desire & Unmukt Bharat in association with Rural Litigation Entitlement Kendra and Subharti Group of Institutions, Dehradun are organizing the Enviro Care Summit, 2016.
Date: 23rd July, 2016
Venue: Subharti Group of Institutions, Premnagar, Dehradun
The Enviro Care Summit, 2016 aims to unite a dynamic community of global and local leaders and grassroots contributors to discuss solutions for the greatest challenges to environment of our time. The flagship international conference will provide a platform to share dialogue and study the issues and challenges relating to Environment. The purpose of the conference is to bring together a community of socially innovative thinkers who understand what is good for environment is also good for present & future generation by way of sustainable development.
Call for Papers:
We cordially invite the academicians, students, researchers, representatives of the Civil Society and research scholars to submit their research papers on the sub-themes to be covered in different technical sessions during the summit.
Themes of Conference:
- Environment & Law
- International Environmental Laws & Human Rights Issues
- Role of Judiciary in Environmental Protection
- Constitution and Environmental Protection in India
- Corporate Environmental Responsibility (CER)
- Impact of Pollution: Legal and Judicial Remedies
- Industrial Disasters, Polluting Environment and Human Rights
- Right to Live in a Healthy Environment: An Analysis in the Constitutional Perspective
- Sustainable Development & International Environmental Laws
- International Environmental policies, laws and legislations
- Public Interest Litigation and International Environmental Law
- Role of NGO's / Media to Protect the Environment
- Environment and Sustainability
- Sustainable Development
- Environmental Management and Sustainability
- Impact of urban development on the Environment
- Development of environmental criteria
- Green Energy Technologies
- Renewable Energy Standards
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- Renewable sources of Energy
- Solar Energy
- Solid Waste Management
- Sustainable Development and Education
- Water Pollution and Treatment
- Wind Energy
- Global Warming & Climate Change
- Global environmental change and Ecosystems Management
- Global Warming Green Energy Options
- Effect of Global Warming & Climate Change on Human Health
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Risk Assessments (ERA)
- Solid Waste Management
- Environmental Monitoring Programs
- Industrialization and the Environment
- Politics of sustainability
- Ethics of sustainability
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Inequalities and Justice
- Integrated Education in Energy and the Environmen
- Improving Campus Sustainability
Procedure for submission of Abstracts:
All submissions for the seminar have to be electronically mailed with the subject column as 'Submission - Abstract / Full paper' as the case may be and bearing the name of the author(s) as the file name, to the email address::email@example.com
The Abstract (of about 300 words) should be sent as an attachment in a MS Word file. Abstracts will be peer reviewed before they are accepted. The following information, in the given format, should be send along with the Abstract:
- Name of the Participant
- Official Designation / Institution Details
- Address and Email id
- Title of Abstract
The subject line of your message should read: 'Abstract Submission for Enviro Care Summit'
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address as all future correspondence will be through it.
- Name and details of Co-author, if any.
- The paper should be typed in MS Word format (preferably 2007 or 2010)
- The paper must be in single column layout with margins justified on both sides.
- The sub heading should be in font size 12, bold and Times New Roman, left aligned.
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified
- The length of paper should not exceed 6,000 words (including footnotes). Exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10 and should be according to the Bluebook 19th Edition.
- The full paper must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
All papers accepted for the conference will be published in the international journal with ISSN.
Our Journal Partners:
- Legal Desire's International Quarterly Journal.
- IJSARD: International Journal of Socio-legal Analysis and Rural Development.
Rules for the Participants:
- No Abstract or Full Paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission respectively.
- Participants / Paper Presenters have to register after the acceptance of Abstract with payment of required fees.
- For participation, registration is mandatory on confirmation of the participation. Only registered participants will be allowed to take part in Conference.
- All the registered participants will be provided a participation certificate, conference kit, lunch and tea.
- Limited paid accommodation during the conference is available on first come first serve basis.
- All Co-authors have to register separately.
- Present your Research Paper or Idea on the themes of Summit.
- Time Given: 5-10 Minutes
- Power-point Presentations allowed of not more than 20 Slides.
- Co-authors can present together.
- Indian Delegates: Rs. 1500/-
- International Delegates: US $50
- Professionals/Research Scholars:
- Indian Delegates: Rs. 2000/-
- International Delegates: US $75
Note: Both the Authors and Co-authors must register separately.
Registration Fees is inclusive of:
- Conference Kit
- Admission to opening ceremony
- Admission to all sessions
- Coffee breaks and lunches during the conference
- Admission to networking dinner
- Review of the paper, its presentation and publication in the official conference proceedings.
- CD Rom copy of the official conference proceedings
- Certificate of attendance (and presented paper for presenters)
The Tariff rate for accommodation is as follows:
- Twin Sharing Room:
- Indian delegates per day per person: Rs. 1000/-
- Foreign delegates per day per person: US $40
- Single Occupancy Room:
- Indian delegates per day per person: Rs. 2000/-
- Foreign delegates per day per person: US $80
To and fro transportation facility from accommodation to the conference Venue will be provided by the organizer.
Last date for submission of Abstract (not more than 200 - 300 words):
18th July, 2016
Last date for Submission of full length paper:
20th July, 2016
Intimation of acceptance of abstracts within 24-72 hours of receiving
Ms. Bhagyashree Sonwane
Mr. Dheeraj Kumar Tiwari