Lloyd Law College's International Student Review - Lloydians: Call for Papers
The Editorial Committee of "Lloydians" hereby invites articles from students pursuing law from BCI recognized Law Schools, Colleges and Institutes across the country. The Journal is an annual, ISSN peer-reviewed (ISSN: 2394- 899X) publication of Lloyd Law College.
The present issue of Lloydians shall be based upon the theme "Sedition Law: A Changing Paradigm". The main focus shall be on how the law of Sedition in India is put in practice in the present day scenario. There are various groups of people divided into groups based upon their view to retain and abolish this law. The following are the broad heads under which the articles may be submitted.
- Law of Sedition: History and Practice
- Judiciary on the Law of Sedition
- The Role of Media vis- a- vis Sedition cases
- Politics and Sedition
- Sedition Law: A Comparative Perspective
- Word Limit:
- Articles: More than 5,000 words
- Short Articles: 3,000 - 4,000 words
- Abstract: The Article should also include an Abstract of about 250 words, which has to precede the article.
- Students pursuing the 3 year LL.B course and the 5 year B.A. LL.B course from recognized Universities are eligible to send in entries.
- Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
- Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The mode of citation to be followed is available at www.ili.ac.in/footnoting.pdf.
- Format of Main Text & the Footnotes: The Times New Roman font, font size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for footnotes should be followed. All submissions should be in doc or docx format, submissions in pdf shall not be accepted.
- All articles being submitted are to be sent along with a duly filled Declaration.
The last date for submission of Articles is 15th July, 2016.
Lloyd Law College
Plot No. 11, Knowledge Park- II
Greater Noida - 201306, Delhi/NCR