Lloyd Law College's International Law Review - Lexigentia: Call for Papers
The Editorial Committee of "Lexigentia" hereby invites articles and book reviews on law from academicians, advocates and research scholars. The Journal is an international, annual, ISSN peer - reviewed (ISSN: 2454-1613) publication of Lloyd Law College. The Journal will showcase the recent developments in the field of law.
The present issue of Lexigentia shall focus on the issues of prominence across the legal systems.
- Word Limit:
- Long Articles: Above 6,000 words
- Short Articles: 4,000 - 5,000 words
- Book Review: 1,000 words
- Case Comments: 1,000 words
- Abstract: The Article should also include an Abstract of about 350 words, which has to precede the article.
- Authorship: A maximum of two co- authors is permitted.
- Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The mode of citation to be followed is available at www.ili.ac.in/footnoting.pdf.
- Format of the Main Text & the Footnotes: Times New Roman font, font size 12 is prescribed for all articles. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed. All articles are to be sent in either doc or docx format. Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
- All articles being submitted are to be sent along with a duly filled Declaration.
The last date for submission of Abstract and Articles is 15th July, 2016.
Lloyd Law College
Plot No. 11, Knowledge Park- II
Greater Noida - 201306, Delhi/NCR