The Penstand Journal (Vol. 1, Issue 2): Call for Papers
The Penstand Journal is a double blind peer review academic journal, published online that seeks to provide an interactive forum for the publication of articles in the field of Law or Social Science.
The theme of the submission shall be related to law or social science and could include disciplines anyway related to law or social science.
The authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
- The author(s) shall submit the article on a A4 size paper length
- The words limit for article shall be 3000 - 4000 words, book reviews: 1000 - 1500 words, short comment: 2000 - 2500 words.
- The submission shall be strictly in MS Word .doc or docx format.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 14 for headings and 12 for the rest of the matter, with spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes are to be in Times New Roman font and size 10. End notes are not to be used.
- Citation Mode - A Uniform Method of Citation is accepted.
- Each article should be accompanied with an Abstract, explaining the aims and object of the paper.
- There should also be an attached declaration of originality of the article along with a scan copy of the id of the author.
- All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors and two separate certificates shall be issued.
Authors may submit papers directly on the website under 'Submit Article' page; where further details regarding the submission procedure is available and mandatorily all authors are required to submit article to email@example.com
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 27th June, 2016 (5:00 PM) after which no article shall be accepted.
The Penstand Journal
Download Notification, Declaration of Originality