Legal Mirror (Volume I, Issue 4): Call for Papers
Legal Mirror (ISSN-2454-6216) invites submissions in the form of Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for its Volume 1, Issue 4. (April - June, 2016). Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal Mirror operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
The format of Legal Mirror is Print and CD ROM. Contributors however would be provided with the journal issue in e-copy on e-mail ID.
- Articles (3000 - 5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000 - 3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000 - 2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000 - 3000 words including footnotes)
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 2 cm shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- Discount (on fresh submissions in current issue) of INR 500 will be allowed to all Pre-Existing contributors who have previously contributed their articles papers in either of the previous issues (I, 2, 3.) of Legal Mirror.
- Single authored paper: INR 1500/-
- Co-authored paper: INR 2000/-.
The contributors will receive the journal issue in CD & a certificate of publication. Hard-Copies (Books) will only be provided to those, who make additional payments of INR 500 per copy.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 10th June, 2016.
Mr. Ojas Jaiswa
Phone: +91-8237285026, +91-8885333791