National Seminar on Misrepresentation and Concealment of Evidence
Law Chamber of Arpit Batra is going to organize a one day National Seminar on Misrepresentation and Concealment of Evidence.
Date: 9th July, 2016
Venue: Chelmsford Club, Rafi Marg, New Delhi
Call for Papers:
We invite papers from Law Students, Academicians, Lawyers, representatives from regulatory institutions; NGO's, Social Activists, and faculty and research scholars on the below mentioned themes to be presented during the Seminar. The article / paper should be related to the main theme of the event only and should strictly be an original work of the author.
- Fabrication of statements of witnesses by the Investigating Officer
- Introduction of False Evidence by the Prosecution
- Concealment of facts by a Witness on the behest of Prosecution
- Holding / Dropping of Witnesses
- Any other relevant issue concerned with the subject.
- Kindly confine your paper to the areas identified for the Seminar. The papers should be in Times New Roman, Font size 12 in A4 format, single line spacing, not exceeding 3,000 words including Footnotes.
- An abstract not exceeding 400 words shall be submitted for consideration. The abstract shall contain the Synopsis of the paper, subtitles, reference materials and conclusion indicating author's perspective. Abstracts and papers should be written in English, and the working language of the seminar will be English and presentations shall be done in English.
- The papers will be screened by a committee. Full papers approved by the committee shall be accepted for presentation in the seminar. Intimation of selection will be made through email.
- The final paper should contain a cover page which includes Name, Designation, Relevant Discipline and Year of Study, Address, Email Id and Contact Number.
- Co-authorship is permitted, subject to a limit of maximum two authors per submission.
- Submission should be made by the author who will attend the seminar.
- Only one paper per participant is permitted.
- Multiple submissions will lead to disqualification.
- Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification
- Abstracts and papers shall be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon selection of paper by the Committee, the applicants will be required to deposit Seminar fees of Rs 1000/-. Procedure for submission of fees shall be intimated to the applicant upon selection
Last date of submission of Abstract:
15th May, 2016
Last date of the submission of Full Paper:
12th June, 2016
Date of Conference:
9th July, 2016
Mr. Akshay Soni