Elenchus Law Review (Vol. 2, Issue 2): Call for Papers
Elenchus Law Review is a peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal published biannually by Government Law College, Thrissur. The Journal aims to be a medium that involves, promotes and engages students, academicians and legal fraternities to express and share their ideas and opinions on themes and methodologies relating to the interface of law and society.
The journal subscribes to an expansive view on the interpretation of "law and society", thereby keeping its basic criteria for contributions simply, that of high academic merit, as long as there is a perceivable link.
The Centre for Economy Development & Law, Government Law College Thrissur, Kerala, invites scholarly articles and research papers for the 1st issue of second volume (June 2016) of the Journal Elenchus.
Elenchus Law Review aims to promote research and writing centered on the theme of "Justice to enliven the practical content of life" - broadly defined.
It encourages research, drawing to a variety of theoretic albases, research Methodologies and disciplines and tries to ensure an elentic method (inquiry and debate between competing and conflicting view - points) to simulate critical thinking and to illuminate ideas.
- Articles submitted for the journal shall be in A4 paper justified in Times New Roman with letter size 12 in text along with 1.5 line spacing.
- The footnotes shall be in the former font but with letter size of 10 and 1 line spacing.
- The article shall be margined with 1.5 inches to the left and 1 inch to all the other sides.
- Long quotations (running over two sentences or lines in the paragraph) should be single spaced and left indented. Use Indian (British) spellings rather than American spellings except in direct quotations, proper names and source titles.
- All submissions should be made in electronic format only, i.e. in MS Word document.
- The manuscripts should contain footnotes and not end-notes.
- The manuscripts can either be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (please mention "To the Editor" in the subject line)
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 29th April, 2016.
The Editor, Elenchus Law Review,
Government Law College Thrissur,
Ayyanthole, Thrissur - 03, Kerala
Download Notification, Citation Style