The Human Rights Book: Call for Submissions
If you are a dreaming about getting your book publication, here's your chance to make your dreams come true! We are seeking articles / write ups on our broad theme for the same. We are giving you an opportunity to get published!
Legal Desire Media & Publication is all set to publish a series of Books on Law with a full-fledged book-distribution division, which services bookshop / bookseller accounts spread across the length and breadth of India. 50+ regional sales representatives effectively cover all bookstores, booksellers, institutes, colleges, libraries and other potential bookselling outlets.
The Human Rights Book:
Human Rights, especially after the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, have come to occupy a pivotal place in International and National policy considerations. However, despite the increased focus on Human Rights, the reality of the day is "Too much emphasis - Too many violations". Though there is stringent enforcement of laws, collective efforts by the governments, the active participation of media and the Human Rights agencies, the Human Rights scenario world over is posed with various challenges because for a larger section of the society, Human Rights are still an abstract concept.
This subject needs to be well researched and studied for curbing the violations of Human Rights. The Human Rights book aims to unite such researchers and authors to come forward and write about the subject matter which will serve as a storehouse of knowledge relating to Human Rights for Students, Research Scholars and General Public.
We are inviting submissions for this Anthology in the form of articles and research papers on the following proposed chapters of the Book:
- Human Duties and Responsibilities
- Women & Child Rights
- Gender Issues and Challenges
- Environmental and Animal Rights
- Social Problem, Violence & Violations
- Crime & Juvenile Delinquency
- Indigenous & Tribal Rights Issues
- Philosophy of various Human Rights
- Perspective, thinking and theories of various Human Rights
- Domestic Violence and family conflicts
- Political Science concerning Human Rights and duties
- Sociology concerning Human Rights and duties
- Sociology concerning Human Society, rights protection and promotion
- Human responsibility towards Society & environment
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Education
- Poverty and related issues; Human Sciences
- It should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes should be in accordance with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 19th edition. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10, single line spacing.
- The word limit for the submissions (excluding footnotes) is 5,000 - 10,000 for articles; 2,000 - 5,000 for notes and comments and upto 2,000 for the book review.
- The Editorial Committee of the Book reserves the right to edit the manuscripts once it is selected for publication.
- The submission both in electronic and hard copy of the manuscript should be accompanied with the following information:
- Title of the Article
- Author's Name
- Contact No.
- Email Address
- The final draft of the submission should be submitted in the electronic form (Microsoft word format only)
Electronic copies of the abstract within 300 words should be e-mailed to email@example.com. All selected abstracts will receive confirmation and suggestions to be included in the final manuscript. The selected authors need to pay a publication fees as mentioned below.
- Indian Authors: INR.3500/-
- Foreign Authors: $100
Publication Fees includes 5 Hardcopies of Book Published with ISBN & Certificate of Publication. All selected authors will have to submit the fees by Demand Draft / Online Deposit and have to send e-mail of the subscribed form via scan with the paper within the said time limit mentioned below.
Last date for Abstracts Submission:
10th March, 2016
Last date for Full Manuscript Submission:
20th March, 2016
Publication of Book in Hardcopy with ISBN:
30th March, 2016
Mr. Anuj Kumar
Legal Desire Media & Publications