KIIT University - KIITEE 2016
School of Law was established by KIIT University in 2007 to meet the growing demand for legal professionals in the wake of globalization and rapid expansion of India's economy. Academic programmes of the School are recognized and approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI), the apex body regulating the legal education in India. At present, KSOL is the only law school in India having specialized honors courses in Business Law, Constitutional Law, Crime & Criminology, Intellectual Property Law, Taxation Law and International Law.
Date of Examination: 21st - 30th April, 2016
B.A. LL.B / BBA LL.B / B.Sc LL.B - 5 year Programmes:
- 10+2 pass or equivalent in any stream with at least 45% marks. For B.Sc. LL.B candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent in the science stream with at least 45% marks
- Age: Not completed 21 years of age as on 1st July, 2016.
Master of Law (LL.M) - 1 year Programme:
- Candidate should have passed B.A.LLB / BBA LLB / B.Sc. LLB / B.L, degree or an equivalent degree from recognized University and must have secured at least 55% of marks in aggregate.
Research Programme - Ph.D:
- LL.M. or an equivalent degree with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent.
Application Form and Prospectus will be available online only. It will not be available in hard copy. Candidates have to apply online at /www.kiitee.ac.in or www.kiit.ac.in or they can download it from the website.
The 'Online Application Form' will be accepted after the following steps are completed:
- Browse KIIT website www.kiitee.ac.in or www.kiit.ac.in.
- Select 'Online Application' / 'Download' option. (If you want to download, take the print out of downloaded Application Form').
- Go through the Instructions to fill up the form.
- Fill up 'Online Application Form' and submit.
- Take the print out of Application Form mentioning the Application Number.
- Paste the Photographs in the space provided for it.
- Sign on 'Signature' columns both by candidate and parent / guardian.
- Dispatch the Application Form along with two passport size color photographs pasted in appropriate place and 10th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet.
Candidates should retain photocopies of 'printed application form' which may serve as reference for future correspondence.
The online application will be accepted subject to receipt of printed application, photographs, copy of 10th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet only.
For downloaded application form The candidates have to fill up all the fields very carefully and send it with the photographs and 10th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet.
The print out of online Application form or filled in downloaded application form should be submitted in person / by post (Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier) to "The Director, Admissions, KIIT University, KOEL Campus, Bhubaneswar - 751024, Odisha, India" so as to reach on or before 31st March, 2016 5.00 p.m.
Admit Card will be hosted in the website from 01.04.2016 to 05.04.2016. In case, the Admit Card is not available in the website within 6th April, 2016, candidates should write / contact KIIT between 7th to 10th April, 2016 giving details of the Post Office, date of dispatch, receipt of postal dispatch, Photocopy of the Application Form, one photograph, photocopy of 10th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet. The candidates have to download the admit card from the website and have to come with the printed copy to the examination Centre.
Admit Cards will not be dispatched in Hard Copy. Candidates must preserve the Admit Card till the admission process is over.
10th December, 2015 - 25th March, 2016
Last date of receiving Filled in Application form:
31st March, 2016
Last date of hosting Admit Card in the website:
5th April, 2016
Date of Entrance Examination (Online) (Annexure-I):
21st April, 2016 - 30th April, 2016
Declaration of Result:
15th May, 2016
2nd June, 2016 - 15th June, 2016
Admission Cell (KOEL Campus),
KIIT University, P.O.-KIIT,
Bhubaneswar - 751024, Odisha
Phone: 0674-2742103, 2741747
Toll Free: 1800-3457132
Web: www.kiitee.ac.in, www.kiit.ac.in
Download Information Brochure