6th M.K. Nambyar Memorial National Level Moot Court Competition, 2016
Karnatak Law Society's Raja Lakhamgouda Law College is going to organize the 6th M.K. Nambyar Memorial National Level Moot Court Competition, 2016.
Date: 8th - 10th April, 2016
Law Schools / Colleges / Institutes / Universities recognized by the Bar Council of India, are eligible to participate in the M.K. Nambyar Memorial National Level Moot Court Competition, 2016. The participants should currently be pursuing their Bachelor's Degree in Law i.e., three-year or five-year Law Course and must have studied Constitutional Law paper in their course. Students studying in initial semesters who have not yet studied Constitutional Law as one of the subjects are not eligible.
Each team shall comprise of two Mooters and may also have a Researcher.
- The Participating team shall duly fill the Registration Form provided and send it along with the Registration Fee of Rs. 1500/- which is not-refundable.
- However, where an application is not accepted, the Registration Fee will be refunded. The Registration fees shall be sent through Demand Draft drawn in favor of "Principal, R.L. Law College, Belagavi" payable at Belagavi.
- The last date for submitting the registration form with fee is 29th February, 2016.
- Spot registration will not be entertained. However, the Chairman, Moot Court Committee shall have discretion to entertain late application. The first 28 teams duly registered will be considered.
- Each team shall be allotted a Team Code on the receipt of Registration Fee and Form. This code is only for the purpose of drawing of lots.
Outstation participants will be provided accommodation for the duration of the competition. Only the registered three member's team shall be provided accommodation. Any extra member shall make his/her own arrangements for the same. Girls and boys shall be allotted separate accommodation and will not be permitted to stay in the same hotel.
They have to maintain strict discipline and desist from causing any annoyance, disturbance or any other inconvenience to other guests staying in the lodging or the management of the lodging. Any violation of this rule by any member of the team will lead to disqualification of the team and they will have to arrange for their own accommodation.
The last date for submitting the Registration Form with Fee
29th February, 2016
A soft copy shall be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org only in MS Word 2003 (DOC) or PDF format on or before
10th March, 2016
The hard copies of the memorials shall be submitted on or before
20th March, 2016
Raja Lakhamgouda Law College,
Karnataka - 590006
Download Brochure, Registration Form