1st Subharti & Unmukt Bharat National Debate Competition 2016
We are pleased to announce that the Moot Court Association at Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law in association with Unmukt Bharat is organizing the 1st National Debate Competition 2016.
Date: 11th April, 2016
Venue: Sardar Patel Hall, Faculty of Law, SVSU, Meerut
- Any Under Graduate Law student (3 years LL.B., 5 years LL.B.) from any recognized University / Institute shall be eligible to participate.
- Each team shall consist of two speakers. One for the motion and another against the motion.
- Maximum two teams from any University / Institute can participate.
Each team must register with the Organizing committee of debate competition by sending the duly attested registration form along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of "Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law" payable at Meerut.
Accommodation and Transportation:
- Boarding and lodging facility will be provided by the University on payment as under:
- Single room: Rs. 1500 (Twin sharing)
- Rs. 1,200 (One Pack / night)
- Participants who will be availing accommodation from University will be given pick and drop facility by the organizers of the event.
- Participants may manage their own stay, if they wish so.
Soft copies of registration form along with scanned copy of Demand Draft to reach the organizers via Email (email@example.com):
1st March, 2016
Hard Copies of the registration form along with the Demand Draft to reach the organizers via post (Principal, Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law, Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Subharti Puram, NH-58, Delhi Haridwar-Meerut Bypass Road, Meerut - 250005):
10th March, 2016
Date of Competition:
11th April, 2016
Ms. Apeksha Chaudhary
Ms. Afreen Almas
Mr. Anuj Kumar
Ms. Ana Sisodia
Mr. Jyotinmoy Mukherjee
Mr. Shiva Gupta
Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University
Subharti Puram, NH-58, Delhi Haridwar,
Meerut Bypass Road, Meerut - 250005
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com