Certificate Course on Legislative Drafting
KIIT University is going to conduct a Certificate Course on Legislative Drafting
Course Duration: 13th - 20th February, 2016
This certificate course aims at acquainting the participants to the latent essential sills that a draftsman must hold. The Course emphasizes on the need of specialized and expertise knowledge of legislative drafting which is essential for legal profession.
- Introduction to legislative drafting: International perspective
- Style of language and legislative drafting
- Legislative process under Indian Constitution
- Drafting style today: a trend analysis
- Consulting process in Indian parliamentary legislation
- The legislative framework & limitation in drafting bills
- Difficulties in legislative drafting: Indian experience and perspectives, techniques of legislative drafting today.
- Professionals / Government officials / Advocates / Teachers / Academicians from India: Rs. 10,000/- (Foreign participants US $200)
- Research Scholars and Students from India: Rs. 5,000/- (Foreign participants: US $100)
Fees to be payable by Demand Draft in favour of "School of Law, KIIT University" payable at Bhubaneswar, which may be submitted on the date of commencement of the programme. The duly filled in application form must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th February, 2016.
Maximum intake would be 50 participants on first come first serve basis.
The duly filled in application form must be sent on or before 10th February, 2016.
Ms. Diya Sarkar
Mr. Rajneesh Dubey
Mr. Narayan Dutt Shukla
School of Law, KIIT University,
Bhubaneswar - 751024, Odisha
Download Brochure, Registration Form