Christ University Law Journal (CULJ): Call for Papers
The Journal and Publication Society at School of Law, Christ University invites submissions for the 8th issue (Vol.5, No.1) of the Christ University Law Journal (January - June, 2016).
Christ University Law Journal (ISSN 2278-4322) is a biannual peer reviewed journal. We look forward for submissions from members of the Bar, Bench and the academia. Submissions can be in the form of long articles, short articles, case comments, legislative notes and book reviews.
- Long Articles: 3000 - 5000 words
- Short Articles: up to 3000 words
- Legislative Notes: 1500 - 2000 words
- Case Comments: 1500 - 2000 words
- The citation format to be used is in The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, (19th Edition)
- The manuscript must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words with five keywords.
- All submissions must be sent to email@example.com
The last date for submission is 1st January, 2016.