ASSOCHAM - 4th National Summit on Mergers and Acquisitions
ASSOCHAM is pleased to announce the 4th National Summit on Mergers and Acquisitions.
Date: 18th December, 2015
Venue: Hotel The Leela Palace, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
Registration: 09:00 am - 10:00 am (Pre-registration is compulsory)
Conference: 10:00 am - 05:00 PM
About the Seminar:
Merger and Acquisition (M & A) has become a part and parcel of the global corporate domain. It is crucial, essential and relevant for developing Indian Economy. It sets the stage for growing, expanding, enhancing, synergizing, and consolidating the entire fabric of corporate evolution. With wholesale innovation becoming scarcer, both horizontal and vertical integration models have become the mainstay for corporate sophistication. Simply, the importance of M & A cannot be ignored in today's fast evolving corporate world when restructuring and expansion of business organization is needed to grow businesses.
As India Inc becomes increasingly coveted as an M & A destination, it also becomes more susceptible to the vagaries and uncertainty of the global economic climate. Today, Indian business continues to grow, but given the global economic paradigm shift, the increased focus on corporate accountability and return to investment, India has become the market with lots of potential to the large number of prospective global players looking forward for M & A deals with Indian companies. Now, India's destiny focus on improving processes, removing obstacles, increasing the ease of doing business internationally, and pace-up the commercial, fairly competitive and legal best practices.
Who Should Attend?
- Financial Heads
- Legal Heads
- Banks, FIs & FII
- In-House Counsel
- Merchant Bankers & Investment Bankers
- Strategy Planners
- Fund Managers
- Regulatory and Compliance Officers
- Indian Lawyers
- International Lawyers
- Investment Bankers
- Venture Capitalists
Key Discussion Areas:
- Merger control: A game changer in doing business in India
- Rise of corporate governance and shareholder activism in India
- Companies Act, 2013 - new era in corporate law in India?
- Regulatory changes impacting foreign investment in India
- New takeover code 2011 - new era or damp squib?
- Antitrust regulation of M & A transactions in India
- Emerging tax themes affecting M & A transactions in India
- India's investment climate - evaluation of opportunities, risks in the emerging political environment
- Key risks in cross-border M & A deals
- Disputes relating to M & A transactions in India
- BRIC(S): opportunities and challenges
- The role of Private Equity in India's growth story
- Rs. 5,000 per delegate (10% discount for ASSOCHAM members, 10% for two or more delegates)
Mr. Santosh Parashar
Phone: +91-8860572357, +91-11-46550585
Mr. Abhishek Saxena
Phone: +91-11-46550547 +91-9971975142, +91-9971972244
Mr. Pankaj Mishra
Mr. Ravi Ranjan Singh
The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India
5, Sardar Patel Marg,
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi - 110021
Download Brochure, Programme Agenda