China Intellectual Property & Innovation Summit 2016
Conways Asia is pleased to announce the China Intellectual Property & Innovation Summit 2016 (CIPIS2016).
Date: 14th - 15th April, 2016
Venue: Shanghai, China
About the Summit:
On the recent Davos Forum, Premier Li Keqiang pointed out the concept "Public entrepreneurship, popular innovation", which makes intellectual property innovation develop rapidly. At the same time, the government of China would like to supply fair environment to all the participants from the fierce competition market through further reducing the decentralization, strengthening patent law enforcement and IP protection and encouraging companies to protect themselves with utilizing and innovating intellectual property.
As the development of Chinese economy within the recent years, the protection of IP has become the core to corporates both at home and abroad in company strategy layout. And it is essential for those who want to explore China market or oversea market to understand the situation of IP development in different countries. According to the statistics, with the establishment of IP courts in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, the number of IP cases is increasing and makes China become the country with largest number of IP cases accepted yearly.
- IP court and judicial protection of patent in China
- Trademark protection strategies
- Criminal Enforcement of IP in China
- Future outlook on Patent Reform in U.S.A
- Europe IP Focus: The Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court
- Focus on Pharmaceuticals and Biotech industries
- Trade secret protection strategies
- ITC litigation and licensing
- Patent enforcement in Europe
- The recent dynamic of IP protection in the Third world
- Intellectual property risk management
- NPE litigation strategies for Chinese companies
Intellectual Property & Innovation Summit 2016