GNLU: Diploma in Intellectual Property Law and Management
Gujarat National Law University and Enhelion is pleased to announce the first co-certified one year diploma programme in Intellectual Property, Law, Policy and Practice. The year long diploma will focus on all the aspects of Intellectual Property Law and Management.
In today's day and age, it is very important for individuals to understand the nuances of Intellectual Property and how it can be used as an asset for the benefit of an organization/company.This course will be essential for all lawyers, business managers, businessmen, students of law and business, who in their day to day affairs would be dealing with Intellectual Property.
There are many diploma courses offered on Intellectual Property, but this is first of its kind in India. This diploma programme aims to provide an introduction to the law and management of Intellectual Property (IP) and innovation for those whose future career may involve the management of IP and innovation. In a span of one year, you as an enrolled student would be getting a deep insight of not only into the fundamentals of Intellectual Property, but also an insight on how major companies around the world maintain their valuable IP assets. There are separate modules of Intellectual Property Strategies, Enforcement of IP, IP Valuation, Royalty and Licensing.
The duration of the Diploma Course is One Year
- January 2016 - January 2017 [The first online live lecture will take place in the first week of February 2016]
Medium of Instruction:
Online [Study Material + Presentations with voiceover + Online Lectures every two weeks during the duration of the programme]
- Any student who is pursuing or has finished an undergraduate degree in any discipline including Law, Business Management etc
- Any professional is also eligible for applying to this course
- Documents required: 10th Class pass-certificate,12th Class mark-sheet, Undergraduate certificate [if applicable], Post graduate certificate [if applicable]
Salient Features of this unique programme:
- This programme offers continuous live online lectures that are recorded for future access to all enrolled students
- Lectures will be taken by practicing lawyers and academicians
- Study at your own pace.
- Audio Video Presentations along with Electronic material which can be printed for references
- Understand the practical side of Entrepreneurship and Business Laws
- Evaluation process is simple: 2 MCQ tests and one written assignment [No Vivas]
- Response time to queries of students is less than 12 hours
- Mentor monitored training programmes available to all
- Module 1: Understanding the IP Ecosystem
- Module 2: Fundamentals of Intellectual Property
- Module 3: Protection of Intellectual Property
- Module 4: Enforcement of Intellectual Property
- Module 5: Strategic Issues in Commercialization of IP
- Module 6: Intellectual Property Licensing and Franchising
- Module 7: Intellectual Property Management Issues
- Module 8: Brand Management and Commercial Opportunity
- Module 9: Risk Management
- Module 10: Intellectual Property Valuation
- Module 11: Intellectual Property Valuation Methodologies & Case Studies
- Module 12: Anti Competition Issues
- Module 13: Compliance Issues in a Borderless Economy
- Module 14: Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Rights
- Module 15: Supplemental Material
- Rs. 15,000/- for Indian Students
- US$ 400 for students paying from foreign countries
The registrations are on a first-cum-first-served basis. Seats are limited.
Note: Candidates applying for the course are instructed to verify eligibility criteria before registering for the course. Admission of ineligible candidates shall be cancelled and Rs. 200/- shall be deducted from the fees paid before processing refund.
The last date for registration is 31st January, 2016
Gujarat National Law University
Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba
Gandhinagar - 382007, Gujarat
Fax: +917878186624, +91-79-23276613
Enhelion Knowledge Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
5th Floor, Tower C,
B- Block, Sector 62
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: +91-11-66351512, +91-11-66351234