4th Amity International Moot Court Competition on Sports Law 2016
Amity Law School, Centre II, Amity University, Noida is going to organize the 4th Amity International Moot Court Competition on Sports Law 2016.
Date: 10th - 12th March, 2016
Venue: Block I-2/I-3, Amity Law School, Center II, Amity University, Sector - 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Aim and Purpose:
The Amity Law School, Center II is organizing the International Moot Court Competition, 2016 to enable students to familiarize themselves with the law and practice of the International law.
- All students currently enrolled in three year or five year LL.B. or LL.M. degree in any Law School / College / University in India are eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Any recognized Institution / College / University shall be entitled to send only one team to the Competition.
- Each team shall be comprised of maximum 3 members, i.e. 2 speakers and 1 researcher. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances. Teams shall identify such speakers and researcher during registration.
- Teams shall not disclose their identity or that of their institution or city at any time before or during the competition. Such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the organizer.
- Any additional Member or Team Coach of any Team shall not be recognized and will not be entitled to a certificate from the Amity Law School, Centre-II.
- Each team can register provisionally by filling the online registration form at the following link: http://goo.gl/forms/8cTrZSHljB
- To complete the process of registration, all participating teams are required to submit the complete registration form, duly signed and stamped by the Head of Institution / Principal / Head of Department along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 4500/- in favour of "Amity University, Uttar Pradesh", payable at Noida. The aforementioned documents must be sent (by post or courier) to
Amity Law School, Centre II,
Uttar Pradesh - 201303
The deadline for registration is at 5 pm IST on 10th February, 2016. The Travel plan has been attached at the end of the rules and regulations so kindly fill the travel details and send the same along with the registration form.
- The Registration fee for SAARC Countries is US $50 which they can pay in INR as well.
- All other International teams shall pay US $250 or its equivalent excluding service charge (If any) as the Registration Fee.
Accommodation and food to the participating teams will be provided by Amity Law School, Center II from 9th March 2016 (12:00 P.M) to 12th March 2016 (7:00 P.M). Accommodation shall be provided separately for boys and girls.
The deadline for registration is at 5 pm IST on 10th February 2016.
Mr. Tushaar Ved Saxena
Mr. Sarthak Gaur
President, Student Bar Forum
Amity Law School, Center- II
Amity Law School, Centre-II,
Uttar Pradesh - 201303
Download Moot Proposition, Rules, Registration Form