Journal of the Centre for the Study of Law and Governance (Vol. II): Call for Papers
The Centre for the Study of Law and Governance at Institute of Law, Nirma University, cordially invites you to submit Research / Research Articles to the Journal of the Centre for the Study of Law and Governance (Vol. II).
Theme: Law, Governance and the Governed: The Indian Experience
We seek contributions from the Academicians, Advocates, NGOs, Researchers and Students (both UG and PG). At the Centre for the Study of Law and Governance, we believe that research papers are not mere researcher findings but also a meaningful dialogue between the reader and the author, helping to deliberate on the key issues related to society and its functioning and the how the governance encompasses this process.
The Research Journal is in its second year of publication and it aims to provide a forum for discussion about law, governance and politics in order to contribute to create an intelligible understanding of different processes and institutions that we either constitute or are governed by. The Research Journal invites new thoughts and insights on the broad theme - "Law, Governance and the Governed: The Indian Experiences"
- The centre invites your Research Article compromising of 3000 - 5000 words. Research Article should provide an in-depth study in the contemporary issues pertaining to the theme of the Research Journal.
- Co authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two authors.
- All submissions must be 1.5 line-spaced in Times New Roman, font size 12 and justified.
- The footnotes should be in font size 10, Times New Roman, Single Line Spacing.
- The Bluebook (19th Edition) or the MLA Stylesheet (8th Edition) is to be adhered to for citations.
- All Research Articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words
- The submissions are to be made only in Microsoft Word Format (.docx or .doc files) by sending an email at email@example.com. Email must mention the subject as "CLG Research Article Submission" followed by title of the Research Article. Soft copies are to be submitted by 11:59 pm, 15th December, 2015.
- The Author(s) shall have to send an original work that has not been published anywhere else and has not been submitted for publication elsewhere. For any issues arising in contravention to such declaration, the Editorial Board shall not be liable. The author shall personally be liable for his or her actions or omissions.
The soft copies of the manuscripts are to be submitted by 11:59 pm, 15th December, 2015.
Mr. Ravi Saxena
Mr. Kushagra Pandey
Ms. Archika Gupta
Phone: +91-85114 96519
The Centre for the Study of Law and Governance
Institute of Law, Nirma University,
Sarkhej - Gandhinagar Highway,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 382481