NLIU Journal of Intellectual Property Law (Issue - V): Call for Papers
The Cell for Studies in Intellectual Property Rights, National Law Institute University, Bhopal is pleased to announce the call for papers for the 5th issue of its Journal.
About The Journal:
The Journal published annually is run by the students, guided by our illustrative faculty and is a peer reviewed Law Journal. It aims to create meaningful debate and discourse to help build a fair and equitable regime of Intellectual Property Law and to study the dynamic confluence of the academic and the transactional world presented by the Intellectual Property Laws.
The Journal has published articles by academicians, lawyers and law students from across the world and seeks to expand its reach through its 5th issue.
Submissions can be made under the following categories:
- Long Articles:3000 to 6000 words
The article must be a comprehensive and in-depth analysis of the problem(s) dealt with, including reference to a wide range of sources and contributions in the form of alternatives or suggestions from the author.
- Short Articles:2000 to 3000 words
The article must be an analysis of the problem(s) dealt with, including reference to a range of sources and contributions in the form of alternatives or suggestions from the author.
- Case Comments:2000 to 5000 words
The comment must be a comment on a recent judgment, bringing out the relevance with the development of IPR laws, views expressed in the judgment and the opinion(s) of the author.
- Book Review:1000 to 3000 words
The review must be a crisp account of a recently published book including the issues explored and the related arguments of the author.
The word limit is inclusive of footnotes. Submissions are invited for genuine, original and un-published written works.
- All articles and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words. The Author must categorically mention the specific contribution of the Article, beyond the existing available literature, and the practical utility of his/her recommendations.
- The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and in 1.5 line spacing. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and in single line spacing. Kindly send your manuscript in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format and the citations must conform to The Bluebook style of citation, 19th Edition.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two authors. Further, kindly adhere strictly to the word limit prescribed.
- The subject of the E-Mail should be "Submission for 5th issue of Journal - (Title of the manuscript)".
The submission should be accompanied by a covering letter which must include the following details:
- Name of Author(s)
- Contact Details: Address and Mobile No.
- Name and Address of Institution
- Course currently being pursued / Academic Qualifications
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 26th November, 2015.
Ms. Ashima Gulati
Ms. Devyani Gupta
National Law Institute University,
Kerwa Dam Road,
Bhopal - 462044
Phone: 0755 - 2696965/971