NLIU-TRA Contract Drafting Competition, 2015
The Centre for Business and Commercial Laws (CBCL), National Law Institute University, Bhopal in collaboration with Tanikella Rastogi Associates is going to organize the latest edition of the NLIU-TRA Contract Drafting Competition.
Students pursuing B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) / LL.B. / LL.M. course from any recognized university are eligible to participate in the competition.
- A team may comprise of a maximum of two members. However, only one entry is allowed per student.
- Each entry must be accompanied by a separate cover letter stating the participants' name, year of study, name of the College / Institute / University, contact number, email address and the postal address.
- No mention of the participant's identity shall be made on the final entry except for on the cover letter.
- The Draft must be submitted in English Language only. It must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 with line spacing of 1.5 and page margins of 1" or 2.54 cm on all sides.
- Every entry is subject to a limit of 2000 words, excluding the cover letter.
- The Draft must be sent in ".doc" or ".docx" format only.
- Participants must send their entries to email@example.com with the subject: "NLIU-TRA Contract Drafting Competition 2015" on or before 22nd November, 2015, 2359 hrs.
- Entries submitted after the deadline shall be subjected to a penalty of one mark for a delay of every thirty minutes, up to a maximum delay of twenty four hours from the submission deadline.
The last date for the submission of the draft is 22nd November, 2015 (11:59 pm).
Ms. Uzma Naseem
Ms. Garima Gupta
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Download Case Study, Rules, Submission Guidelines