Journal of Enviro-Legal Research and Advocacy: Call for Papers
Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research (CELAR), National Law University, Assam is delighted to announce the launch of the first issue (December, 2015) of the Journal of Enviro-Legal Research and Advocacy.
About the Journal:
Journal of Enviro-Legal Research and Advocacy (JOE.LRA) is an online journal of environmental law dedicated to delve into the critical environmental law and policy aspects of India. It is an open access, annual, peer reviewed digital publication from NLU, Assam.
We would like to invite you to contribute a Research Paper / Research Article / Case Study / Case Comments / Legislative Analysis / Book Review for publication in JOE.LRA.
The submissions should be in English. British spelling is preferred, but consistent American spelling is accepted. All contributions will be held to imply that it contains original unpublished work and is not being submitted for publication elsewhere. All suitable papers are submitted to double-blind peer review.
Theme of the Journal:
- "North-East India: The Land of Green Belt".
- Biodiversity related laws and North-East India
- The Rights of Indigenous people in North-East India and environment
- Armed conflict in North-East India and its impact on environment
- Climate Justice and North-East India
- Pollution related Laws and North-East India
- Wildlife related Laws and North-East India
- Forest Laws and North-East India
- Poverty and Environment - The North-Eastern scenario
- Environment and Natural Resources Management Law vis-à-vis North-East India
- Mining in North-East India and Law
- Articles: 5000 - 6000 words
- Case Commentaries: 3000 - 4000 words
- Book Reviews: 2000 - 3000 words
- Case Studies: 4000 - 5000 words
All submissions along with cover letter (about the author, acknowledgement of originality) must be submitted in .doc or .docx file format and should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 30th November, 2015 (11:59 pm).
National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam
NEJOTI Building, B.K. Kakati Road,
Bholanath Mandir Path,
Near State Bank of India (South Guwahati Branch),
Ulubari, Guwahati - 781007, Assam