Jyotirmoy School of Law: International Law Fest - "ANWESHAN"
Jyotirmoy School of Law is going to organizing the 5th edition of their International Law Fest - "ANWESHAN".
Date: 5th - 7th December, 2015
Venue: Jyotirmoy Knowledge Park, Kalikapur, Sonarpur, Kolkata - 743 330
When innovative people assemble on a single platform, they visualize novel ideas and script new renaissance. "ANWESHAN" aspires to reach the greatest height of admiration as the title itself is full of youthful vigor. Jyotirmoy School of Law is proud to host a grand Law Fest, where a galaxy of young creative minds of India's most reputed colleges will be participating in different events which are designed in an all inclusive manner touching all facets of academic and cultural spectrum.
Events to participate:
- International Seminar
- Creative Writing
- Moot Court
- Dancing Competition
- 60 seconds to fame
- Painting Competition
- Legal Extempore
- Singing Competition
- Fashion Show
- Bon fire (for students and participants staying over)
- Performances by students of JSL
- DJ performance
- Guest Band performance
Moot Court Competition:
All students of Universities, Colleges and Institutions imparting Legal education on a regular basis that leads to a Bachelors degree in Law (LL.B. / B.L) or Masters in law (LL.M. / M.L) are eligible to participate in the Moot Court competition.
- Each participating University / College / Institute shall nominate only one team consisting of three student members.
- Each Team shall consist of two speakers and one researcher. Each Team will be assigned a Team code by the Organizers after the registration.
- Each participating Team shall prepare both memorials in English.
- All teams are to submit their copies to the organizers before its invitation letter.
- Teams may raise grounds other than those indicated in the Statement of Facts.
- Each Team must submit 2 copies of the Written Memorial (Hard Copy) for the Petitioner and 2 copies of Written Memorial (Hard copy) for the Respondent.
- Exact soft copy of the memorials must be submitted not later than 2nd December, 2015 at email email@example.com.
- During oral presentations, the participating Teams should retain copies of their memorials for their personal use.
Moot Court Competition Registration Fee:
Accommodation on twin sharing basis may be provided in the students hostels of Jyotirmoy School of Law or such place in adjoining areas, and participants will be transported to the venue.
Mrs. Debarati Rudra
Miss Amrita Chakraborty
Jyotirmoy School of Law
Jyotirmoy Knowledge Park
Kolkata - 743 330, West Bengal
Phone: 03218 - 260079/ 80