International Conference on "Arbitration in the Era of Globalization"
The Indian Council of Arbitration (ICA) is organizing an International Conference on "Arbitration in the Era of Globalization" in order to provide a meaningful coverage on common trends in the field of international and domestic arbitration with a special reference to dynamic economy of India. The Conference will be inaugurated by the Hon'ble Justice of Supreme Court of India and the closing ceremony will most likely to be addressed by the Hon'ble Law Minister.
Date: 11th - 12th December, 2015
Venue: New Delhi
Besides prominent arbitration experts both from India and overseas, each technical session will be chaired by the Hon'ble Judges and eminent jurists. The Conference promises to be an exciting event for people having keen interest in arbitration.
For Indian Delegates:
- Early Bird (Till 10/10/2015): INR 10,800/-*
- Normal (11/10/2015 - 10/12/2015): INR 12,000/-*
- ICA Member (Till 10/12/2015): INR 9,600/-*
- Group Purchase (Till 10/12/2015): INR 10,800/-* For each person applicable when 3 delegates or more register together
For Foreign Delegates:
- Early Bird (Till 10/10/2015): US $200
- Normal (11/10/2015 - 10/12/2015): US $250
- ICA Member (Till 10/12/2015): US $200
- Group Purchase (Till 10/12/2015): US $200 For each person applicable when 3 delegates or more register together
For Students/Research Scholars:
- Delegation Fee (For each person): INR 2,500*
*inclusive of service tax
Ms. Anchal Sharma
Mr. Ashok Aggarwal
Ms. Lakshmi K.P.
Indian Council of Arbitration
Federation House, Tansen Marg,
New Delhi - 110 001, India
Download Registration Form