VCCircle Mergers & Acquisitions Summit 2015
VCCircle is proud to present the second edition of the VCCircle Mergers & Acquisitions Summit 2015.
Date: 4th November, 2015
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel, Plot No. 1/136, Dr. E Moses Rd, Worli, Mumbai - 400 018
- Panel Discussion: Is India a Hotbed for the Next Wave of M & A Transactions: Challenges & Merits of Cross Border M & A
Latest research reveals that M & A success rates have climbed creating substantial amount of shareholder value at any point in the economic cycle. How are M & A deals eyeing ways to turn piles of idling cash into profitable growth? Could these seasoned acquirers have been wrong? Does M & A success correlate with the movement of stock market, current ecosystem? Do less concentrated industries have higher chances of acquisition & profitability compared to more matured companies? Is it a myth that the bigger the deal, the bigger the return? How to ensure a successful integration to leverage distribution, production and technology capabilities? How has cross border evolved over time?
- Panel Discussion: Inbound M & A bucks the trend: Leaders to chase Global Buyers
Global economic headwinds has made Indian businesses attractive in disguise for inbound M & A transaction, as week Indian rupee - turned boon for M & A industry - favoring major inbound deals in the recent past. Is it a remarkable trend reversal in cross border deals? What are the latest trends for inbound M & A transactions? What are global buyers looking for, at what cost? Will due diligence concern & timelines impact negotiation process? Do cultural differences and aligned management styles pose challenges during post deal phase? How are these challenges being addressed in the benchmark deals?
- Panel Discussion: Consolidation of Outbound M & A: India's foray into global market
With the rising number of outbound deals, Indian Companies in the last decade have made a notable shift when it comes to outbound M & A, moving from IT and Pharma centric deals to consumer and energy space. With the changing demands of the consumer class in India and the growing need to find new sources of energy a lot of companies in this space have made efforts to look towards outbound acquisition and mergers. Given these emerging trends what are the other areas and sectors where Indian companies are showing interest. Why are the Indian companies looking to go global and what are the dynamics favoring this shift? How successful have these deals been and how do Indian companies organize themselves after such a deal? What are the necessary parameters and benchmarks for Indian companies planning set course for outbound mergers and acquisitions? What does the future hold for Outbound M & A from India.
- Fireside Chat: Which M & A Strategy is Best - One Big Deal or Several Smaller Ones?
Today's economic environment creates temptations that even traditionally risk-averse companies find hard to resist. CFOs with access to cash reserves are unveiling huge capex plans for taking their assets to the next level. Are these once-in-a-lifetime opportunities that should not be passed upon? Should CFOs steer their companies toward a more conservative growth strategy that calls for smaller, methodical acquisitions?
- Panel Discussion: Private Equity & M & A: PE-financed M & A, Exit-driven M & A, Control Deals in India
How are Indian companies preparing for acquisitions after raising PE capital? What are the unique drivers in this segment? How critical is role of M & A for PE exits? How do you maneuver it? How do you compete with strategic investors who offer a greater premium? Will PE-backed control deals rise if the regulations are eased? Challenges of being in the driver seat in Indian companies. Opportunities & scope for leveraged buyouts / management buyouts: Are they on the rise and why?
Quick, Insightful Special Sessions:
- Startup ecosystem fueling the Domestic, Inbound & Outbound M & A opportunity: What does this means for the industry?
- Mapping Regulatory Developments affecting M & A transactions in India
- Case Study Analysis: Tax, Structuring & Re-routing involved in M & A Deals
- INR 12,000/- + Service tax per attendee (Early Bird Discount: 20% till 16th October, 2015)
- INR 9,600/- + Service tax per attendee
- Online registration: https://www.eventavenue.com/attReglogin.do?eventId=EVT6176
- Offline registration: Download the registration form and send payment through cheque / DD. Cheque / DD is to be drawn in favor of: "Mosaic Media Ventures Pvt. Ltd." payable at New Delhi. The postal address for sending the Cheque/DD is as follows:
Mosaic Media Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
A-83, Ground Floor, Sector - 2, Noida - 201301
Mosaic Media Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
A-83, Sector - 2,
Noida, U.P. - 201301
Download Registration Form