International Journal of Law and Society - A New Challenge: Call for Papers
The Research Journal is an International blind peer reviewed, six monthly, research journal of Law. The Languages of research journal paper are English and Hindi. It is published in June and December every year. It is published in hard print copy format.
Type you paper in Microsoft word in times new roman font, font size 14 and double spacing in Hindi must be in Devlys 010 or kruty Dev 010 font, font size 14 and in double spacing.
Authors can submit the manuscript provided it contains original work not published either in any print or online journal or books. Also it must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
While preparing manuscripts please follow the below mentioned guidelines:
- Manuscript / paper sent for publication should be in one file containing cover page (Page 1, author's description with designations, official address, phone / mobile numbers and e-mail addresses), Abstract (Page 2, purpose of the research, methodology employed and findings of the study along with maximum 8 key words, Max. 500 words), and manuscript (Page 3 onwards, Introduction, research question, relative importance, objectives and hypothesises, Methodology, Tables and Figures Results and Discussion, Conclusion).
- Manuscript should be in typed in 12 point Times New Roman Font.
- It should be in MS Word format in double space.
- Manuscript should be within 5-7 pages in all, A4 size pages. Ideally, it should not contain more than 2000 words.
- The page numbers should at centre of every page.
- All headings and sub-headings must be bold - faced, aligned left and fully capitalized.
- References at the end of the manuscript should be arranged in an alphabetical sequence at the first and then further sorted chronologically. Authors are requested to follow standard referencing style of their respective field
- Each manuscript must be accompanied by a statement that it has been neither published nor submitted for publication.
- Manuscript should be submitted in (.doc) format by e-mail to email@example.com.
The last date for submitting the manuscript for the upcoming book is 15th October, 2015.
Dr. Jeetendra Gupta
Faculty of Law,
Dr. H. S. Gour Central University,
Sagar, Madhya Pradesh