Rostrum 3rd Essay Competition 2015
Rostrumlegal.com is proud to announce the third edition of the Rostrum Essay Competition.
Who can participate?
The competition is open to all undergraduate law students and postgraduate law students pursuing Master of Laws or an equivalent Master's degree in law.
Aim of the Competition:
The aim of the competition is to promote original legal writing and research work.
How to participate?
- Step 1: Submit your abstract by email
- Step 2: Register online if abstract is selected for participation
- Step 3: Submit your essay along with copyright agreement by email
- The abstract should not exceed 600 words. The world limit for essay is 6000 words (including Footnotes and References).
- All the submissions shall be made in .doc or .docx format.
- Send your abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further guidelines for citation and submission will be emailed to the selected participants after registration.
- Participants whose abstracts are selected are required to register for the competition. Registration can be done online by filling up the form and by online payment of registration fee.
- The registration fee for this edition of competition is Rs. 1300/-.
- Registration fee waiver will be provided to few selected participants. Contact us to know more about the waiver and registration process.
- Provide your name, phone number, name of college / university and you address of correspondence in the body of the email.
If you have any queries regarding participation in the competition please write to email@example.com
Last day for abstract submission by email. (Submit by 23:59 IST)
25th October, 2015
Results: Release of abstract selection list. (16:00 hrs. IST)
1st November, 2015
Last day for online registration (Register by 23:59 IST)
8th November, 2015
Last day for submission of essays by email. (Submit by 23:59 IST)
20th December, 2015
Rostrum Essay Competition