National Law School of India University - Admission to Distance Education Programmes 2015
Applications are invited from eligible candidate for admission at the National Law School of India University under the Distance Education Programme for the following courses:
- Master of Business Laws (M.B.L.) - 2 years Post Graduation Degree
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Human Rights Law (PGDHRL) - 1 year course
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics (PGDMLE) - 1 year course
- Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law (PGDEL) - 1 year course
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Law (PGDIPRL) - 1 year course
- Post Graduate Diploma in Child Rights Law (PGDCRL) - 1 year course
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Consumer Law & Practice (PGDCLP) - 1 year course
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Cyber Law & Cyber Forensics (PGDCLCF) - 1 year course
These programmes do not have any age restriction, interested Graduates of any discipline may enroll.
The course usually begins in August every year. Admissions are usually completed by 31st July. However, at the discretion of the Vice Chancellor candidates may be admitted upto 30th September on payment of late fee of Rs. 500/-.
Application form and handbook may be obtained upon payment of Rs. 1500/- through Demand Draft favouring "Registrar, NLSIU" payable at Bengaluru.
Candidates intending to enroll for admission shall submit the duly filled in application form along with the attested copies of the Provisional / Degree Certificates and the fee prescribed before the last date of the admission. Soon after completion of the admission process the confirmation of admission will be sent to the candidates.
The last date of submission of Application form with late fee is 30th September, 2015.
Distance Education Department,
National Law School of India University,
Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru - 560 242
Phone: 080-23160524, 080-23160529
Fax: 080-2316 0529
Download Notification, Brochure, Application Form