Nirma University Law Journal: Call for Papers
The Journal Committee of Institute of Law, Nirma University hereby invites articles / research papers, case studies, and book reviews on law and allied areas for publication in the Nirma University Law Journal. It can be an inter-disciplinary study reflecting socio-economic and political ideas or contemporary issues.
The journal is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed ISSN serial publication from, Institute of Law, Nirma University. It showcases contemporary issues and challenges specific to law, with an inter-disciplinary approach towards assimilating knowledge.
It is an endeavor of the Institute to become the beacon of legal education by encouraging synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across the academia and research fraternity.
- Word Limit: Submissions should not exceed 6000 words, excluding the footnotes. However, looking at the quality and depth of research, relaxation may be given and word limit may vary.
- Entries from all aspects of law whether direct or applied are welcome.
- Background of writers: We are a peer reviewed Journal. Hence entries from students pursuing Bachelors or Masters Course in law and any other allied discipline of Social Science would be accepted.
- Authorship: Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
- Citation Style: The Blue-book Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition)
- Format of Main Text & the Footnotes: The Times New Roman, font size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and line spacing of 1.5 and 1.0 shall be followed respectively.
Mode of Submission:
Entries are to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 10th December, 2015 (11:59 pm). No hard copy of the same is required.
Submission guidelines are also available on Institute of Law, Nirma University website. (http://www.nirmauni.ac.in/law/LawJournal.pdf). Those entries that do not make it to the present issue of Journal may be considered for the next issue (subject to intimation by the NULJ Team).
Submission of full paper
10th December, 2015 (11:59 pm)
11th - 25th December, 2015
Communication regarding the acceptance to the authors
26th - 30th December, 2015
Release of the Journal
Last week of January, 2016
Ms. Vasundhara Kanoria
Phone: +91-94214 83027
Mr. Sparsh Upadhyay
Institute of Law, Nirma University,
Ahmedabad - 382 481