Indian Journal of Legal Research (IJLR): Call for Editors and Papers
Indian Journal of Legal Research (ISSN No 2395-5988) Issue 2: July-September is being published quarterly by the Siddhartha Legal Research Society, a legal research unit of organization registered under Registration Act, 1860.
Contributors willing to submit their article to the Indian Journal of Legal Research should observe the following prescribed guidelines. All contributions to the journal are peer reviewed subject to the editorial approval earned test of plagiarism. Average score of borrowing or reproduction from foreign sources should not exceed 25%, including footnotes / bibliography.
Theme for Journal:
'Contemporary Legal Issues and Developments'
The journal is open to any subject with the Contemporary Legal Issues and Development.
- Article: The length of the Article should be between 3000 - 4000 words with Font size: 12; Times New Roman and Space: 1.5
- Brief Commentary, Book Review and Case Comment: Brief Commentary, Book Review and Case Comment relevant to subject matter of journal is invited, preferably between 1000 - 2000 words
Note: An abstract not more than 200 words should be compulsorily accompanied at the starting of the research paper.
- Reference Style: The author should apply any of the reference style like OSCALA, BLUEBOOK, ILI etc.
- Number of Author: Paper can be co-authored however, a maximum of Two authors is allowed.
- Copyright: The Journal shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications and only the moral rights will vest with the author.
Inviting Order for Journal:
Journal may be sent to interested reader on the application of advance order. The price of the Journal is Rs. 600/- including Postal Charges.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 30th September, 2015.
Call for Editors
Indian Journal of Legal Research is providing opportunity to the young scholars to become part of the editorial board as 'Associate or Assistant Editor'. The Editor will be guided with the editing skill and they will be asked to do the peer review of the research paper received for the publication in the journal from the legal Scholars.
The Editors name will also be published in each publication in the list of Editorial Board Members during their membership duration. The editors has to give undertaking to the organization that the research paper sent to them for peer review will be kept confidential and protected from any type of malpractices which may infringe copyright issues of the researchers work.
Eligibility for becoming Editor:
- Associate Editor: Pursuing or Post-Graduate Scholars
- Assistant Editor: Pursuing or Graduate Scholars
Duration of Membership:
One tear and one issues of journal.
Editorship is given on the basis of First Come-First Serve Basis.
Paper Publication for Editors:
The Editors will also be given opportunity to publish their two research papers in any of the issue of the journal during their membership duration subject to fulfilling the guidelines of submission.
Contribution for becoming Editor (Foreign and Indian Scholars):
- Associate Editor: Rs. 4000/-
- Assistant Editor: Rs. 3000/-
Applicants for Editor Post have to send their C.V's with undertaking that the research paper sent to them for peer review will be kept confidential and protected from any type of malpractices which may infringe copyright issues of the researchers work. The application form should be sent to the following mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date for Application and Contribution Deposit is 30th September, 2015
Siddhartha Legal Research Society
Uttar Pradesh - 273001