Legal Mirror (Vol. I, Issue I): Call for Papers
Legal Mirror (ISSN-2454-6216) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 1, Issue 1 (July - September, 2015).
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 20th September, 2015.
Legal Mirror operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
- Articles (3000 - 5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000 - 3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000 - 2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000 - 3000 words including footnotes)
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 2 cm shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- Single authored paper: Rs. 1500/-
- Co-authored paper: Rs. 2000/-
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 20th September, 2015.
Mr. Jaiswal Ojas
Phone: +91-8885333791, +91-9039457891