Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University Law Journal: Call for Papers
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow invites original manuscripts in the form of articles, essays, notes and comments on any topic of contemporary relevance in the field of law for publication in the University's flagship RMLNLU Journal.
The final draft of the submission should be submitted in the electronic form and a hard copy of the same should also be sent via post. The electronic submissions should be made only in Microsoft word format.
- Submissions are to be made in English language only.
- Electronic copies of the submission should be e-mailed to email@example.com
- It should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnoting should be in accordance with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 19th Edition. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10, single line spacing.
- The word limit for the submissions (excluding footnotes) is 5,000 - 10,000 for articles; 2,000 - 5,000 for notes and comments and upto 2,000 for the book review.
- The Editorial Committee of the Journal reserves the right to edit the manuscripts once it is selected for publication.
- The hard copy of the manuscript should be sent on the following address:
Chairperson, Journal Committee, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, LDA Colony, Kanpur Road Scheme, Ashiana, Lucknow - 226012, Uttar Pradesh
- The submission both in electronic and hard copy of the manuscript should be accompanied with following information:
- Title of the Article
- Author's Name
- Institutional Affiliation
- Contact No.
- Email Address
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 30th September, 2015.
Chairperson, Journal Committee,
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University
LDA Colony, Kanpur Road Scheme,
Ashiana, Lucknow - 226012