1st International Congress on Human Rights & Duties
The Human Rights and Duties Research Center, Yadam Institute of Research is going to organize the 1st International Congress on Human Rights & Duties on the eve of International Human Rights Day.
Date: 10th December, 2015
Venue: Herambalaya College, Near Brahmapur Railway Station, Brahmapur City, Odisha
Call for Paper:
Papers are invited for the first International Congress on Human Rights and Duties organized by Yadam Institute of Research (which is India's first Human Rights and Duties Research Center). The aim of the conference is to bring the best intellects from the world together. It is more than a conventional congress because every selected participant is a Human Rights leader, researcher and mentor. We have the policy of selecting best participants from the world.
- Human Duties and Responsibilities
- Women & Child Rights
- Gender Issues and Challenges
- Environmental and Animal Rights
- Social Problem, Violence & Violations
- Crime & Juvenile Delinquency
- Indigenous & Tribal Rights Issues
- Philosophy of various Human Rights
- Perspective, thinking and theories of various Human Rights
- Business and Human Rights
- Human Rights and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Domestic Violence and Family Conflicts
- Political Science concerning Human Rights and Duties
- Sociology concerning Human Rights and Duties
- Sociology concerning Human Society, Rights Protection and Promotion
- Human Responsibility towards Society & Environment
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Education
- International & Humanitarian Law
- Poverty and related Issues; Human Sciences
- Title: Paper must have a title. All capital fronts. 12 pts, Times New Roman, Line spacing: 1.0, center alignment.
- Author's Introduction: Followed by the title there is required of Author's name, designation, in situation and contact details (4 to 5 lines). Front 11 pts, Times New Roman, Line Spacing 1.0, center alignment.
- Abstracts: Next to the Author's Introduction, Abstract is required: Font 11 pts, Times New Roman, (50 words), Line Spacing: 1.0
- Keywords: Five Keywords, Font: 11 pts, Italics, Times New Roman, alphabetical order.
- Summary: (1000 to 4000 words) Font: 12 pts, Times New Roman, Line Spacing:1.0
- References: 10 pts, Times New Roman, Line Spacing: 1.0
- Avoid Tables and Diagrams. Where utmost important should be added.
- Theoretical scripting is highly considered.
- Affix a passport photo and scanned signature (Black Pen) add at the end of research paper (soft copy).
- India : Rs. 3000/- Lodge-1 (Indian Lodge)
- SAARC : Rs. 4000/- Lodge-2 (Asian Lodge)
Animal Rights' Exhibition 'adventure with venomous snakes and catching'
- Other regions in ASIA: Rs. 5000/- Lodge - 2 (Asian Lodge)
- Middle East: Rs. 5000/- Lodge - 3 (Islam Lodge)
- Free one day accommodation
- We are assuring to provide minimum one day Accommodation, may extend to two days to our region delegates. We have the best arrangements for delegates from various regions and countries. Due to shortage of funds we are unable to assure two days else we shall affordable accommodation upon the request of Delegates especially those coming from abroad and far region of India.
Abstracts Submission Deadline:
Full Paper Submission Deadline
15th November, 2015
Registration fee Deadline:
15th November, 2015
Yadam Institute of Research
Human Rights and Duties Research Center
LIG - 190/1 NK Nagar,