National Seminar on Real Estate Laws
ITMU Law School, ITM University, Gurgaon is going to organize the National Seminar on Real Estate Laws.
Date: 19th September, 2015
Since the beginning of time, property has been one facet of human life where we see a striking commonality of thoughts all across the world. For most people it is the first investment, for many it's the only investment and further many believe that this is the only investment they will keep making all their lives. Protecting your right of property in India are serious challenges, Fraud and disputes related to property in India is on rise. The ignorance on the part of the investors, buyers, purchasers regarding property laws and property rights have made them succumb to property disputes and fraudulent dealings.
Real Estate transactions are executed underwritten legal documents which require compulsory Registration. A slip in adhering to this rule would lead to misunderstandings, different interpretations and litigation. The sheer number of cases filed in property matters goes to show that scrutiny and drafting of various legal property documents are a major areas of improvement.
Purchasing, selling, and maintaining the property in India needs hard and diplomatic efforts. Finding proper property with correct rates has become a problem. After the purchase, maintaining the property is another hard task. It is because of complex procedures in our courts and lack of awareness among the investors. The Investors now see property investments as a risky gamble. This is a major setback to Indian economy in the foreign investment sector also.
Theme of the Seminar:
The seminar topics would focus on a range of subjects related with Real Estate Laws.
- Real Estate Laws: Issues Vs. Policy
- Fundamental factors determining the value of Real Estate
- Causes for Real Estate Boom and stagnation
- Constraints in the Real Estate Investment
- Land and Property Disputes in India
- Purchase of Property and Precautions
- Property Tax Laws
- Easementary Rights and issues
- Land Acquisition Policy in India
Call for Papers:
Research papers are invited from scholars, researchers, practitioners, academicians, real estate investment experts and students on issues related to above themes. Author of selected papers would be given an opportunity to present their paper on the day of seminar.
- Papers should not exceed 5 pages.
- It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1" margin on all sides with single line spacing using MS Word.
- Blue Book style of referencing and footnote will be appreciated.
- An abstract of 250-300 words and, a brief profile of the author indicating his/her designation, Email ID, contact number and address shall be sent to the organizing secretary on or before 29th August, 2015 and the full paper shall be submitted on or before 17th September, 2015.
Prospective authors are invited to submit Abstract and full Research paper at email ID email@example.com
- For Research Scholars and Students Rs. 1500/-
- For Academicians Rs. 2000/-
- For Professionals Rs. 2500/-
Certificates will be given to the participants on the day of the Seminar.
Deadline of Abstract Submission:
29th August, 2015
Notification of Acceptance:
31st August, 2015
Deadline of full paper Submission:
17th September, 2015
19th September, 2015
Dr. Praveen Kumar
Asst. Professor & Organizing Secretary
ITMU Law School
ITM University, Gurgaon-122017
Phone: +91-9416529035, 0124-2365811-13 (ext: 271)