5th Tarka Sastra National Moot Court Competition - 2015
School of Law, Sastra University is pleased to announce the 5th edition of Tarka Sastra National Moot Court Competition 2015.
Date: 18th - 20th September, 2015
Venue: School of Law, SASTRA University. Thanjavur
- Every Institution offering an undergraduate LL.B. Degree or an integrated LL.B. Degree Course is eligible to participate in the same. Each Institution may enter one Team.
- The Competition is open to students pursuing the five year and three year LL.B. Courses.
- Each team shall mandatorily consist of three members - two speakers and one researcher.
- The substitution of any Team Member is not allowed after the registration deadline except in extenuating circumstances and only with the explicit permission of the Core Committee.
- The University / College / Institution / School must express their interest in participation (through Email) by provisionally registering themselves on or before 18th August, 2015.
- The University shall confirm participation of institutions on first-come-first-serve basis on or before 21st August, 2015.
- After such confirmation, the teams shall send the soft copies of the Registration Form and the Demand Draft for a registration fee of Rs. 1500/- favouring "SASTRA University" payable at Thanjavur via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24th August, 2015.
- The hard copies of the Registration form and the DD shall reach the hosts on or before 28th August, 2015.
- Accommodation and food for participating teams will be provided by School of Law, SASTRA University on campus.
- Accommodation will be provided from 17th September, 2015 (evening) to 21st September, 2015 (morning).
- No facility will be provided to any extra member, coach or faculty accompanying the team.
- The name and mobile number of the student volunteers in-charge of transport / accommodation will be made available.
Duly filled-in registration form along with requisite registration fee through Demand Draft / Bank Transfer:
25th August. 2015
The hard copies of the Registration form and the DD shall reach the hosts on or before:
28th August, 2015
Dr. K. Nilamudeen
Prof. S. Sanjith
Mr. K.V. Kartik Subramanian
Mr. K. Siddharth
Thanjavur - 613 401,
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: +91-4362-264101/108, +91-4362-304000/29,
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Invitation, Moot Proposition, Rules