Sree Narayana Law College Law Journal: Call for Papers
Sree Narayana Law College Law Journal (ISSN 2350-0824) invites academic contributions from the legal fraternity towards publication of its 2nd Edition (2015). Sree Narayana Law College Law Journal is the annual peer-reviewed law journal published by the Sree Narayana Law College, Poothotta.
Theme of Journal:
- Technology and its Legal Dimensions
This theme covers a broad spectrum of topics wherein technological advancements is having legal implications. Though the theme is non-exhaustive, it shall include the following topics:
- Forensic Medicine
- Digital Forensics
- Artificial Reproductive Technique (ART)
- Space Technology
- Stem Cell Research & Bio Medical Ethics
- Piracy-Bio and Digital
As aforesaid topics are non-exhaustive and inclusion of any entries on any topics not included in the above list shall be subject to the discretion of SNLCLJ Editorial Committee.
Eligibility for Author:
- Faculty of law / Research Scholars in law
- Articles: 5000 - 8000 words
- Comments: 2000 - 5000 words
- Abstract (Mandatory): Maximum 200 words
Number of Authors: Single
Guidelines for Submission:
- All entries must be accompanied by a covering letter stating the title, author's full name, name of Institution, University, the author's contact details and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is pertinent to notice that only the cover letter should contain the above mentioned details and not the manuscript.
- All submissions must be original. Submissions should not be prior published. The authors should make a declaration with respect to this along with the submission.
- All submissions will be reviewed and will be intimated by last week of October. Author of shortlisted entries will be intimated separately for clarifications and suggestions of the Editorial Board.
- The decision of the SNLCLJ Editorial Board with respect to the entries in SNLCLJ shall be final.
- Document type MS Word (doc. Or docx) /PDF; Page setup A4
- Font type Times New Roman; Font size Abstract - 11, Main text - 12, Footnote - 10
- Text Alignment Justified
- Paragraph spacing Paragraph - 6 (before and after)
- Line spacing Main text - 1.5
- Footnote - 'Single'
Mode of Citation:
- Bluebook Citations (19th Edition) / Other in literature for the time being
The last date of submission is 15th September, 2015
Sree Narayana Law College
Puthenkavu, Poothotta P.O
Ernakulam, Kerala - 682307