International Journal of Human Rights and Constitutional Studies: Call for Papers
International Journal of Human Rights and Constitutional Studies (IJHRCS) initiates and fosters academic dialogue concerning the modern subjects of Constitutional Law and Human Rights protection from a global perspective. It provides novel and original material in the fields of current economic and political crises, globalised democratic governance, human rights public policies, the theory and philosophy of rights, comparative constitutional law and the methodology of law.
In a multicultural and globalised era, IJHRCS aims to provide for the international academic audience a forum for a fruitful, ongoing and updated dialogue on the contours of modern constitutionalism by bringing together theory and praxis. Thus one the main objectives of the journal are to establish the communication between academics and policy makers, researchers and legal practitioners as well as politicians.
- International Constitutional Law
- International Human Rights Protection
- Comparative Constitutional Law
- Constitutional Theory and Policy
- Theory of Rights
- Philosophy of Rights
- Globalisation and Governance
- Constitutional Rights, Constitutional Freedoms
- Methodology of law
- Constitutional Politics
- EU Constitutionalisation
- Migration and Multiculturalism
- Democratic deficit theory
- Political Parties and Elections
- Digital Participation, E-Democracy, E-governance
IJHRCS publishes original papers, conference reports, jurisprudence, book reviews, notes and commentaries. Special issues devoted to important topics of Human Rights and Constitutional Studies will occasionally be published.
- There is no submission deadline for regular issues
- Papers can be submitted any time of the year
Ms. Christina Akrivopoulou