National Seminar on 'Changing Face of Corporates with reference to Amended Provisions of Corporate Social Responsibility in Companies Act, 2013'
Unitedworld School of Law is going to organize a National Seminar on 'Changing Face of Corporate with reference to Amended Provisions of Corporate Social Responsibility in Companies Act, 2013'
Date: 25th - 26th July, 2015
Venue: Unitedworld School of Law, Karnavati Knowledge Village, 907/A, Uvarsad, Dist. Gandhinagar.
Topics to be discussed in various sessions of the National Seminar:
- Social & Cultural impacts of CSR
- Environmental Sustainability & CSR
- Relationship of social justice & employment enhancement with CSR
- Triple Bottom Line, Ten points chart of activities under CSR
- Corporate governance & CSR under the new legal regime
- CSR & Human Rights
- Why CSR? Corporate Responsibility towards Constitution of India
Also the top five articles shall be awarded prize on the day of Seminar.
Guidelines for paper presentation:
- Full length papers be submitted only through emails on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paper must contain the name of the author, designation and name of the institution. Also details of the author along with contact number, email address and address to be mentioned clearly in the paper.
- Paper should be submitted only in English.
- Font should be in Times New Roman of size-12 point.
- Papers with improper/incomplete information regarding the author shall not be accepted.
- There should be appropriate footnoting and bibliography.
- Government Functionaries / NGOs / Corporate: Rs. 2,500/-
- Faculty / Academician / Researchers: Rs. 1,500/-
- Students: Rs. 1,000/-
Travel and Hospitality:
The organizers will not provide the travel expenses. We encourage the participants to explore their own sources for travel and hospitality. However, the organizers may provide guidelines as needed.
Ms. Devanshi Patel
General Secretary for the Seminar
Prof. Visharad Shukla
Assist. General Secretary for the Seminar