Jindal Global Law School, O.P. Jindal Global University - Admission 2015
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to one year LLM programme (Taxation) at Jindal Global Law School, O.P. Jindal Global University.
Jindal Global Law School (JGLS), India's first global law school is situated on an 80-acre state of the art residential campus. The vision of JGU is to promote global courses, global programmes, global curriculum, global research, global collaborations, and global interaction through a global faculty.
The one year LLM programme is offered under the aegis of the Centre for Postgraduate Legal Studies (CPGLS) of the Jindal Global Law School (CPGLS). The CPGLS is established to provide students with quality teaching and learning opportunities thereby creating an intellectually stimulating academic environment with experienced and dedicated faculty committed to provide an excellent and world-class education for students interested in pursuing one year LLM programme.
- LL.M. (Taxation) Programme:
Three year LL.B. or five year B.A. LL.B. with not less than 45% aggregate marks. Candidates are expected to have work experience of two years, which may be waived in case of exceptional candidates.
Admission will be based on:
- National level demonstrable online written examination (70% weightage).
- Statement of purpose, curriculum vitae and a telephonic Interview (30% weightage).
JGLS will follow a rolling entrance examination system. Candidates can consult books. However JGLS will reject essays and applications of candidates suspected of plagiarism.
- Apply online to JGLS at http://www.jgls.edu.in/llmtaxadmissions/ on the prescribed JGLS application form by giving a Demand Draft of Rs. 5000/- in favour of "O.P. Jindal Global University", payable at Sonepat or by making the payment online.
- The link to the online JGU/JGLS application is available on the website: jgls.edu.in
Mr. Samsher Singh
Mr. Anand Prakash Mishra
Jindal Global Law School
O.P. Jindal Global University
Sonipat Narela Road, Sonipat,
Haryana - 131001
NCR of Delhi, India