National Seminar on "Promoting Ethics in Valuation amongst Stakeholders"
Institution of Valuers, Ranchi Branch, Jharkhand is going to organize a National Seminar on "Promoting Ethics in Valuation Amongst Stakeholders".
Date: 23rd August, 2015
Venue: Hotel Park Prime, Morabadi, Ranchi
Sub-Themes of Seminar:
- Facilitating ethical valuation & its use: Information Asymmetry, Honest Mistake, Negligence and Fraud
- Types of fraud (identity, asset and document based, etc.) and its impact on fraud prevention strategies
- Dealing with fraud: Case analysis of actions initiated and the role of stakeholders
- Overview of legal cases relevant to unethical valuation
- Understanding recourse by bankers / lenders and valuers
Who should attend?
Professionals, Scheduled Banks, Financial Institutions, Insurance companies, Government departments (Income Tax, Vigilance), Public Sector Units, and private sector entities involved in any aspect of valuation activities directly / indirectly are invited for active participation in the seminar.
- Early Bird Delegate fee is Rs. 1000/- for IOV member
- Early Bird Delegate fee is Rs. 2000/-. for Non-IOV members
Early Bird Registration Deadline:
30th June, 2015
Full Papers with abstract and author's short biography are invited by
15th July, 2015
Institution of Valuers (IOV)
Ranchi (Jharkhand) Branch
'Bina' Hinoo Bridge (E),
Ranchi - 834002
Phone: +91-9431170378, +91-9430732061