SRIL - International Law Blog: Call for Blogs
The Society for Research in Law (SRIL) is a student-based organization created primary for three goals: to facilitate, encourage and conduct meaningful research in the field of International Law. With the growing relevance and influence of International Law in legal affairs across the country, we at SRIL believe that the need to consolidate this untapped potential for research has never been greater.
About International Law Blog:
International Law Blog of the Society for Research in Law is now accepting posts on contemporary issues of International Law. The blogs will be accepted on a rolling basis. We also accept articles in response to already published pieces on our blog.
- The article should be original and unpublished.
- Make clear and precise arguments.
- Articles should not be more than 1600 words, exclusive of end notes.
- Referencing: Sources should preferably be hyperlinked within the text. Alternatively, authors may use endnotes. Footnotes are not accepted.
- Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write the Title of the Blog and your name in the subject.
Mr. Abhishek Dwivedi
President and Founder,
Society for Research in Law (SRIL)