Kurukshetra University - Admission 2015
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission at Kurukshetra University for the academic year 2015-16.
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 Year Integrated Course
- LL.B. - 3 Year Course (Morning/Evening)
- LL.M. - 2 Year Course
B.A. LL.B.(Hons.) - 5 Year Integrated Course:
- A person who has passed Senior Secondary Certificate Exams. (10+2 standard) from the Board of School Education, Haryana or an Examination Recognized as equivalent thereto, with 45% marks in the aggregate with five subjects including the subject of English shall be eligible to seek admission in the first year of B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 years Integrated Course.
- The minimum eligibility condition for SC/ST candidates is 42.75% marks in the qualifying Examination, 10+2 with English as one of the subjects.
Note: The candidates who have obtained 10+2 through Open University System directly without having any basic qualification i.e., Matric / Secondary are not eligible for admission in the B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Course.
LL.B. Professional - 3 Year Course (Morning/Evening):
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in any discipline from KUK or an equivalent degree recognized with at least 45% marks (42.75% for SC/ST candidates) in the aggregate shall be eligible to join First Semester of the LL.B. Course.
- The candidate seeking admission either in Evening shift or Morning shift must indicate his/her option clearly, as the admissions to both the shifts are open for all. Hence, there will be altogether separate merit lists for Morning and Evening shifts; and one candidate can opt only for one shift either Morning or Evening.
Note: The candidates who have obtained 10+2 standard Certificate or Bachelor/Master Degree through Open School / Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for pursuing such studies are not eligible for admission in LL.B. (Professional) 3 - year course.
LL.M. - 2 Year Course:
- LL.B. (Professional) Examination of KUK or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 55% marks in the aggregate (Minimum Pass marks for SC/ST candidates) shall be eligible to join First Semester of the LL.M. Course.
Before filling the Admission Application Form, the candidates are required to read the Prospectus / Guidelines / Instructions available on university website carefully. Candidates will submit their Application Forms online on the University website: www.kuk.ac.in for admission to various courses and print out of Admission Application Form filled in online along with relevant documents and receipt of fee, should reach in the office of the Chairperson / Director of the Department / Institute concerned by the due date as given in Important Information. Candidates who apply for admissions to B.A. LL.B.(Hons.) 5 - Year,, LL.B. 3 - Year and LL.M. 2 - Year course for which admissions will be made purely on the basis of merit of Entrance Test need not to supply the print out of online Admission Application Forms along with relevant documents in the concerned Department / Institute, they will bring all the original Certificates along with two sets of self-attested photocopies on the day of counseling.
How to Apply:
Online Registration of Application Forms will commence w.e.f. 01.06.2015. Application Form be submitted online on the University website: www.kuk.ac.in duly filled in all respects by due date and print out of Admission Application Form filled in online along with self attested photocopies of relevant documents and receipt of fee, should reach in the office of the Chairperson / Director of the Department / Institute concerned by due date as given in Important Information. Application Forms received late shall be rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
All the particulars in the Application Form must be filled carefully and no entries should be left unfilled. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
Print out of Admission Application Form filled in online must be accompanied with online fee receipt of Rs.400/- (Rs.100/- for SC / BC / SBC / EBP / Blind candidates of Haryana only) plus Entrance Test Fee (wherever applicable) as prescribed against concerned courses.
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 Year Integrated Course
18th June, 2015
LL.B. Professional - 3 Year Course(Morning/Evening)
25th June, 2015
LL.M. - 2 Year Course
9th July, 2015
Room No. 04-A, Ground Floor,
Deans' Building, Kurukshetra,
Haryana - 136119