Seminar on Black Money Law
IFA-India Academy, Noida is going to organize a Seminar on Black Money Law. There is no participation fee for this programme.
Date: 30th May, 2015
Venue: FA-India Academy, C-56/9A, Sector 62, Noida
IFA or International Fiscal Association has more than 12,000 members spread across 106 countries with branches in 62 countries. IFA-India is the India Branch of International Fiscal Association.
This Seminar on 30th May, 2015 is a good opportunity for you to explore for yourself what IFA has to offer you. As you will always notice in IFA programmes, the topic for the seminar is on the most recent development and is carefully chosen, programme is meticulously designed and speakers are the best of the lot.
Black Money Law - An Overview
- Tax and Regulatory Aspects of Overseas Funds
- Exchange of Information between Governments
- One time Window For Disclosure
- Case Studies on Black Money Bill
Black Money Law - Important Issues
- Issues under the Undisclosed Foreign Assets & Income (Imposition of Tax) law
- Denial of Foreign Tax Credit
- Change in Residential Status
Black Money Law - Linkages
- Multilateral Attacks on Black Money - Covering: FEMA, PMLA and a Macro View on the subject
- Benami Transactions Prohibition Law
- Income Tax Law
For registration, contact Ms. Preeti Tyagi (0120-4281045) or Mr. Ratan Gurtoo (9810431786, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org). Kindly note, all interested participants are requested to register by filling the registration form.
CA. Ratan Gurtoo
Director, IFA-India Academy
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
IFA - India Academy
C-56/9A, Sector 62, Noida
Download Notification, Registration Form