Bishop Cotton Women's Christian Law College - Admission 2015
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 3 years LL.B, 5 years integrated B.A LL.B and BBA.LL.B at Bishop Cotton Women's Christian Law College, Bangalore for the academic year 2015-16.
- LL.B. (3 year)
- BA.LL.B (5 year Integrated)
- BBA.LL.B (5 year Integrated)
LL.B. (3 years):
- Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University with 45% marks (for SC/ST 40% marks)
BA. LL.B (5 years Integrated):
- PUC, 12th Standard with 45% (for SC/ST 40% marks).
BB.A.LL.B (5 year Integrated):
- PUC, 12th standard with 45% (for SC/ST 40% marks).
- Application in the prescribed form should reach the Principal on or before the specified date along with a DD of Rs. 450/-.
- Copies of the following documents should be sent along with the application.
- Proof of age
- Community Certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Church affiliation Certificate (If Christian)
- Transfer Certificate (from the Institution last studied)
- Statement of Marks in the qualifying examination.
- Migration Certificate (If the candidate is from other State or Country)
- 5 Passport Size Photographs (one should be affixed in the application)
- 6 Self addressed envelopes with Rs 10/- Stamp.
- Only attested copies of the certificates should be enclosed. Original certificates should be produced at the time of admission.
- The candidates selected for admission should pay the prescribed fees and produce original certificates on or before the date specified. Admission will be closed as soon as the authorized seats are filled up.
- Fees Paid for Admission will not be refunded.
- All admissions are provisional and are subject to the approval of the Karnataka State Law University.
Bishop Cotton Women's Christian Law College
No: 19, 3rd Cross, C.S.I. Compound,
Mission Road, Bangalore - 560 027
Download Application Form