NLU, Odisha - Summer School on Intellectual Property Laws
Intellectual Property Analysis & Advocacy Center (IPAAC), National Law University Odisha in association with Adyopant Legal, New Delhi is organizing a Summer School on Intellectual Property Laws.
Date: 17th - 22nd May, 2015
Venue: National Law University Odisha, Cuttack
Keeping in view the increasing prominence and scope of IP law and its facets, the summer school aims at teaching the IP Law and its Procedural Aspects. The program is designed considering the pragmatic view of the procedures in the practice of IP law. The course will cover the IP laws, the procedural laws like Code of Civil Procedure, Criminal Procedure Code and Evidence Law, and will teach on the practical aspects and application of these laws in the field of Intellectual Property.
- One can register online or by sending
- A letter of interest and attaching the scan copy of Demand Draft in Favour of "Registrar, National Law University Odisha, Cuttack" to the email id - firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 8th May 2015 or
- SMS to +919999714802, by sending the SMS titled "Register_NLU_(Candidate Name)", subject to the course fee being submitted by 8th May 2015.
- The number of candidates having kept as maximum is 50.
- The fee for the course is Rs. 5,000/- (Non refundable)
- Admission will be on first come first serve basis.
- It is a fully residential program except for Cuttack participants.
- Participants may be advocates and IP Teachers.
The last date for registering is 8th May, 2015.
Mr. Amrendra Kumar Ajit
Mr. Abhay Kumar
Assistant Professor of Law, NLUO
Dr. Maurya Vijay Chandra
Adyopant Legal, New Delhi