Consentia on Business Laws and Constitutional Laws: Call for Papers
Conscientia (ISSN No: 2347-9922) is the journal of Researchers Club. It is an electronic journal which will publish original research papers and articles relating to field of law, Commerce and Economics, Media & IT and Management in their four respective issues. Professionals and students can contribute their research works in every field, it is not limited to their own respective fields.
Business law deals with the creation of new businesses and the issues that arise as existing businesses interact with the public, other companies, and the government. This area of the law draws on a variety of legal disciplines, including tax law, intellectual property, real estate, sales, employment law, bankruptcy, and others. Business law attorneys specialize in transactional work, meaning they do not represent clients in court. In fact, business lawyers are often hired for the purpose of avoiding future litigation.
To understand the role of business law within the legal system, it helps to view businesses as entities separate from their owners and employees. Just like individuals living together in society, business entities are subject to legal rules designed to give every participant in the marketplace a fair opportunity to succeed.
An enforceable system of business laws also benefits the economy as a whole and provides for more efficient transactions. For example, a supplier who sells goods on credit can be confident that the buyer will held to the agreed payment terms. As long as the contract is drafted and executed in accordance with the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) adopted in that jurisdiction, the supplier knows ahead of time it will be able to enforce the contract against the buyer if necessary.
Constitutional law deals with the fundamental principles by which the government exercises its authority. In some instances, these principles grant specific powers to the government, such as the power to tax and spend for the welfare of the population. Other times, constitutional principles act to place limits on what the government can do, such as prohibiting the arrest of an individual without sufficient cause. In most nations, including the United States, constitutional law is based on the text of a document ratified at the time the nation came into being.
Authors can write any papers under these two topics or in relation with these topics.
Fees for Publication:
- Academicians, lawyers, scholars, etc: Rs.800/-
- Student: Rs. 400/-
- In case of Co-Authorship, the publication fee would be Rs. 600/-
- The essay must be written in English.
- Only one submission is allowed per author.
- Co- Authorship is allowed for the maximum of 2 students.
The paper should be original work of the authors and should not have been published in any form or manner before. Researchers Club will not be responsible for any claims made by any parties regarding copyright infringements in the works submitted by authors.
The participant should send his/her essay as an attachment in .doc format with subject "Research Paper on Consentia on Business Laws and Constitutional Laws":
- Name of Author(s)
- Cover page containing name of participant, e-mail-id, contact number and name of College / University.
All the Papers are to be emailed to email@example.com.
Each paper must be accompanied by a declaration to the effect that it has not been published, submitted, or accepted for publication elsewhere. All original works submitted for this Journal shall assign their copyright to Researchers Club, which shall become the sole proprietor of the works submitted.
- The Paper should be typed in MS Word format only.
- The sub heading should be in Font size 14, Bold, Times New Roman, Left alignment.
- The main text should be in Font 12, Normal, Times New Roman and Justified and end notes should be in font size 10, Left aligned.1.5 inter cellular spaces.
- In case if you are using the graphs, tables and figures in the paper. Also attach photo of the particular item to the email with the paper.
- It is advised that Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th edition) be followed.
The last date for submission is 1st June, 2015.
Mr. Skandh Natham
Founder, CEO and Publishing Editor
RZH-127-A, Street No. 4
Behind Deep Parmath School
Rajnagar II, Palam Colony
New Delhi - 110077