NUSRL Journal on Environmental Law and Intellectual Property Rights: Call for Papers
National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi, one of the premier law schools in country for imparting legal educational, is going to launch an academic journal on Environmental law and Intellectual Property Rights Law, two dynamic and rapid growing field of law.
The NUSRL Journal on Environmental Law & Intellectual Property Rights (NUSRL JEL & IPR) is an initiative of the University to provide a platform for eminent scholars, researchers, teachers, students or activists to share their views with legal fraternity of the contemporary academics.
This Journal also aims to encourage thought provoking and original writings on various aspects of law and policy relating to environment and intellectual property rights.
The NUSRL Journal on Environmental Law & Intellectual Property Rights (NUSRL JEL & IPR) invites contribution across the country for its inaugural issue under the following heads:
Article: The article should be scholarly or research work in the areas of environment or intellectual property with an interdisciplinary approach within a word limit of 4000 to 7000 (excluding footnotes) mentioning introduction, conclusion or other subheadings.
- Note: The note should be original view on any national or global current issues relating to environment or intellectual property at sociological, political, philosophical or legal standpoint within a word limit of 3000 to 4000 (excluding footnotes).
- Case Comment:The case comment should be with an aim of understanding the basic issues of contemporary court cases relating to environment or intellectual property rights in India or around the world within a word limit of 2000 to 3000 (excluding footnotes).
- Legislation Analysis: The legislation analysis should be the scientific interpretation of any current or upcoming Bill, Act or subordinate legislations in field of environmental law or intellectual property rights within a word limit of 2000 to 3000 (excluding footnotes).
- Book Review:The book review should be original analysis of any newly published book in national or international market relating to any issue on environmental law or intellectual property rights law within a word limit of 1000 to 2000 (excluding footnotes).
- All the submission should be original work of writer and not published earlier at anywhere.
- The Editorial Board will not be responsible for copyright violation or any other liability.
- No remuneration shall a paid to the contributors for the same.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to edit the paper before publication.
- All the submission should be accompanied by a covering letter stating the title, author's full name, designation, address and contact details.
- Submissions must be in MS Word with front 12 of Times New Roman and for the footnote the latest version of 'ILI Citation Style' with font size 10 of Times New Roman should be strictly followed.
- Both single authored and Co-authored (a maximum of three authors) entries will be accepted.
NUSRL on Environmental Law & Intellectual Property Rights
National University of Study and Research in Law,
Kanke - Pithoria Road, Nagri, P.O. - Bukru
Ranchi - 834006, Jharkhand