Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University - National Moot Court Competition for Women 2015
Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University is going to organize the National Moot Court Competition for Women 2015.
Date: 9th - 10th May, 2015
Venue: The Faculty of Law and Governance, Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University, Jaipur
Purpose of the Competition:
To give exposure to students pursuing the Law course to the Indian Court system & Advocacy skills
Team Composition and Eligibility Criteria:
- Each team shall comprise of four members only, out of which two will be Mooters / Speakers and one will be researcher and one assistant from first year Law.
- The competition is open for bonafide female students pursuing five year and three years LL.B. course.
- Each University / Institution shall be eligible to send one team only. Team should not disclose the identity of their University / Institution in course of proceedings in the court room; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification.
- The registration form completed with all team, details must be submitted online and also sent to the University / Institution on or before 30th April, 2015.
- A Registration fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be sent by way of Demand Draft in favor of "Jayoti Vidhyapeeth Women's University, Jaipur" payable at Jaipur along with the Registration form. The Registration fees shall be non-refundable.
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the registration form except at the sole discretion of the organizers.
- Teams should clearly mention the participants' name; contact number including year / semester of study. Email address of the participant shall be highly appreciable but in case email is not furnished, it will not have any adverse impression / impact regarding registration.
- After receipt of the registration form along with Demand Draft, the participating team will be allotted a team code which they are required to mention on their memorial.
- Teams shall not mention any details about them except for the Team code on the memorial.
All the participants will be facilitated with food and lodging on 9th May, 2015 and those who will be shortlisted for Semi-final / final round will be endowed with food and lodging on 10th May, 2015.
- Last date for registration form submission is 30th April, 2015 along with DD/Cheque of Rs. 1000/-
- Last date for memorial submission is 4th May, 2015 (with hard copy & soft copy)
Dr. Beena Dewan
HOD Department of Law,
Jayoti Vidyapeeth Woman's University, Jaipur
Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University
Thikana & Post Vedaant Gyan Valley,
Jharna, Mahala Jabner Link Road,
Jaipur - Express Highway,
Jaipur - 303122, Rajasthan
Download Brochure, Registration Form