Faculty of Law, SGT University - Admission 2015
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission at Faculty of Law, SGT University for the session 2015-16.
- B.A. LL.B (5 year course)
- BBA. LL.B (5 year course)
- Master of Law - LLM
- Bachelor of Laws - LL.B. (Hons.)
- Ph.D Program in Law
BA. LL.B / BBA. LL.B:
- 10+2 pass from CBSE / Board School Education Bhiwani, Haryana or examination recognized equivalent thereto.
- Should have secured not less than 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. (45% of marks in case of SC/ST candidates of Haryana only)
- Must have appeared in any one of the National Level Law Entrance Exam 2015 or Law Entrance Exam conducted by the Faculty of Law, SGT University, Gurgaon.
- The applicant must not be more than 20 years (23 years in case of SC candidates of Haryana only) of age as on the 15th day of August. The date of birth printed on the 10th Class DMC issued by CBSE / Board School Education Bhiwani, Haryana or examination recognized equivalent thereto.
Near Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary,
Gurgaon-Badli Road, Chandu-Budhera,
Gurgaon - 122505, Haryana
Phone: + 91-92 66771155
Download Application Form