Indian Journal of Legal Research (IJLR): Call for Papers
Indian Journal of Legal Research (IJLR) is being published by the Siddhartha Legal Research Society, a legal research unit and published Quarterly. This Journal is first of its kind in India venturing to encourage intellectual debate on the issues of relevance to the domain of development of Legal Research, by creating a platform for the interested scholars to participate through their respective research works. Indian Journal of Legal Research (IJLR) wants to build steadily a strong pool of research promotion and development for Indian and foreign scholars specialized in the respective domains.
Contributors willing to submit article to the Indian Journal of Legal Research (IJLR) should observe the following prescribed guidelines. All contributions to the journal are peer reviewed subject to the editorial approval earned test of plagiarism. Average score of borrowing or reproduction from foreign sources should not exceed 25%, including footnotes/bibliography.
Contemporary Legal Issues and Developments
- International laws and Issues
- Human Rights and Issues
- Women and Children Rights
- Consumer Rights Issues and Commercial Issues
- Corporate Law and Land Acquisition Issues
- Aviation Law and Space Law: Recent developments and challenges
- International Trade Law: Challenges for Developing Counties
- Constitution Law and Amendments: An Analysis
- Environmental Laws and Legal Issues
- The journal is open to any subject with the contemporary legal issues and development.
- Length of the Article: 3000 words: font size: 12; Times New Roman; Space: 1.5
- Length of the Commentary, Book Review and Case Comment: Brief Commentary, Book Review and case comment relevant to subject matter of journal is invited, preferably not less than 1000 and above words.
- An abstract not more than 250 words should be compulsorily accompanied at the starting of the research paper.
- The author should apply any of the reference style like OSCALA, BLUEBOOK, ILI etc. or Authors can also apply the reference style furnished below. All references should be footnoted at the bottom of each corresponding page of the Text.
Number of Author:
Paper can be co-authored however, a maximum of three authors' is allowed.
Book, single author:
- Footnote: Catherine Delafield, Women's Diaries as Narrative in the Nineteenth-Century Novel (Burlington, VT: Ashgate, 2009), 145.
Book, two or three authors:
- Footnote: Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner, Superfreakonomics: Global Cooling, Patriotic Prostitutes, and Why Suicide Bombers Should Buy Life Insurance (New York : William Morrow,2009), 35.
Book, more than three authors:
- Footnote: Andrew Gelman and others, Red State, Blue State, Rich State, Poor State: Why Americans Vote the Way They Do (Princeton: Princeton University Press , 2008), 128-9.
Book chapter/work in an anthology:
- Footnote: Christine De Vinne, "Religion under Revolution in Ourika," in, Approaches to Teaching Duras'sOurika, ed. Mary Ellen Birkett and Christopher Rivers (New York, NY: ModernLanguage Association of America, 2009), 41.
- Carew & Co. Ltd. Vs. Union of India, AIR 1975 SC 2260
Article from a Journal:
- Footnote: Tom Buchanan, "Between Marx and Coca-Cola: Youth Cultures in Changing European Societies, 1960-1980," Journal of Contemporary History, vol. 44, no. 2 (2009): 372.
Article from a Magazine / Periodical:
- First Note: Jon Meacham, "The Stakes? Well, Armageddon, For One," Newsweek, October 12, 2009, 5.
Article from a Newspaper:
- First Note: Tyler Kepner, "A Battering of Santana Saves the Yankees ' Weekend," New York Times, June 15, 2009, Section D, Final edition.
Charges for the copy of the Journal:
The selected papers authors have to deposit the charges for the copy of the journal as their paper gets selected for publication as the copy of the published journal will be sent to the authors. The following fees should be paid:
- For Professors/Associate Professors/Assistant Professors/Practicing Professionals: USD $50
- For Research Scholars and Students: USD $30
- For Professors/Associate Professors/Assistant Professors/Practicing Professionals: Rs. 1500/-
- For Research Scholars and Students: Rs. 750/-
Note: If paper is co-authored then fees should be paid by each of them.
Mode of Payment:
Demand Draft / Bank Deposit (RTGS) - The details will be communicated through mail upon submission of the research papers.
The manuscript should be accompanied with the authors name, designation, institute, contact number and email for future reference.
The last date for submissions is 15th May, 2015